Thread: Steam to Offer Refund for all copy of From Dust sold

Steam to Offer Refund for all copy of From Dust sold

It’s been only a day but the from dust is already being refunded back . apparently there was a breach of terms by the Ubisoft . it was stated that there would be no DRM with the game other than the one time activation though this was not true as addition of meta point service Uplay demands DRM which means it required internet connection to log on into the Ubisoft’s and play the game . Personally I don’t have any problem with DRM but there are other issues that need to be deal with the game. What say guys what is your opinion on this

Re: Steam to Offer Refund for all copy of From Dust sold

I am going to take advantage of this situation I already uninstalled the game and requested for the refund and but the way I am more annoyed with the DRM that the other issue right hope I would get my refund back early as I have heard this process take some time .

I am not worry about the DRM at the moment there are other issue that need to be dealt with. The reason that most people are irritated of. The requirement in system for the game is very high and the game is locked at 30 FPS and above that there is no option for graphic so it’s too strain on you system of which nothing you can do the only option that you have is changing the resolution . I am going to get my refund back as soon as possible

Hey guys I am in trouble as I was applied for refund I am not getting it back. If anyone would have got there refund back kindly post how did you do that. What web site did you approach for claiming the refund i am not getting anywhere with the refund issue . all they say is the cannot refund me as per the Section 4 of the Steam Subscriber Agreement I don’t know what to do

I was also received the same message when I asked for the refund from the steam and when I got declined for a refund I once again replied asking the refund with the word that I cannot trust the game advertisement feature that steam sells and if I am not receiving the refund then steam will lose its one loyal customer and I wil never buy anything from the stem again . and not to mention that the game crashes before I even play in