Thread: From dust has FPS limit 30

From dust has FPS limit 30

Man I am really annoyed by the fps limit that form dust has. Its jus 30 and that ruin my gaming experience on my pc. My machine can easily process 120 fps now I have to play this game with 30 fps instead of super smooth 120 fps . its nice that I dint have to pay anything for this game or I would me more disappointed . don’t know how to deal with this thing but i really want to enjoy this game to its fullest

re: From dust has FPS limit 30

That really bad man my problem is I can’t play my game because of DRM. Its wont allows me to connect VIA internet. Made lot of complain on this issue but no reply had been made yet. Got really annoyed by this situation. I think I am going to pass this game.

re: From dust has FPS limit 30

Luck you that you don’t had to pay anything but me I paid for this game and I want my money back don’t understand what were they thinking 30 fps that ridiculous I can find any setting to change this all I can see in the setting is rendering settings is the size and the refresh rate. May be I can change anti-aliasing trough the driver settings but still it would be limited to 30 fps . just got stuck to it

Re: From dust has FPS limit 30

It’s very true that 30 fps is really frustrating and I really hope this issue should be fixed in the future patches but you should understand it’s not been that long since the game was release and piracy will get you in trouble and in fact you should not complaint about the game that you at least able to play for free .

I never had any game associated with Ubisoft game working without any issue so same in this case also and trust me will be no patch made that will rectify this .i also don’t understand what they were doing with so much extra time they had between the Xbox and PC release . This is not expectable.

It’s like I am tricked !!!
    I am a pro gamer for the long time and I know how the games work and this is really cheating done by the UBI soft and I say this because when I saw the trailer it showed something else about the graphic and the actual game is completely different from what is shown in their trailer . I thought from dust will again bring back the old days of unbelievable Populous series. The game is not properly ported for the computer and I also have encountered the 30 frame per second problem and can’t find any graphic setting of the game. It’s also has the poor control . now this is confirm that in my life I will never buy any game from the Ubisoft until they would be only provider left in the world . maybe I will get this game unofficially .
    Mark my word Ubi soft you fooled me once I wound let this happen again you can have the money that I have paid for this game at the movement it doesn’t matters to me but you lost your one customer for ever I beg steam to remove this game from my account I would be very great full no matter if I don’t get my refund quickly

I know this 30fps is supposed to be in XBOX 360 but not for PC and top of that the stupidest thing they have done is to allowing to option on select the refresh rate on video settings .don’t they understand no matter what we select whether it be 60 or 70 or 75 HZ it will have the limit of 30 FPS rate , I just don’t like to play game which is not above 60 fps because they do not scroll properly and that hurts the eyes . I don’t know what I should because I have already payed for this game and I am hoping ASAP will fixed the game or at least get my game back