Thread: From Dust Game is not playable

From Dust Game is not playable

I have downloaded this game and there was no problem in that but having problem to play this game. Actually, when I start this game then it shows me two splash screen and it let me to the part where it shows me the mist and there I can see a spinning circle (like loading) at the bottom right and after some times. This game crashes. I just get one message that says the program has stopped the game as of playing.

Re: From Dust Game is not playable

It will be better for you if you can just download that game again and again try to play that. I am saying this because there is possibility that the downloaded game is corrupted. So, to verify this downloading it another time will be the best way. So do that and see if you are getting the same thing with the newly downloaded game or not. This is the only thing that I can suggest you for this at the time.

You ought to feel lucky you are able to get to the game seeming to load. In my case assuming that I start from Steam or the straightforwardly, it checks for updates and carries me to the Ubisoft event launcher. Hitting the 'Play' button utilized to consequence in the diversion executable endeavoring to start and the technique hanging before smashing but now I could not venture to even make it that far.

First of all, you should verify game cache through Steam that all files successfully validated. Restart the computer and again try to launch the game. Modify the 'sync game saves' setting among on and off or off and on. Delete the launcher logs to get fresh one. Also try by deleting the game's specific files from the launcher install and re-download that.

You might need to upgrade your graphic card driver. If the graphic card driver that you are using is corrupted or not functioning properly then you may get this problem. So search for the latest graphic driver from the internet and then install that on your computer. This is one of the most common reasons for this issue and I am quite sure that it will be resolved after doing the driver update.