Thread: How to play From Dust Game without internet access

How to play From Dust Game without internet access

I have purchased from dust game and installed the game today only. So I have registered the game also on the uplay after installation. In the first run the DRM protection come up to activation so I have activated the game. I don’t like the continuously connecting game to internet and don’t want to use the internet connection to play the game. As ubisoft said that the game requires only one time activation and doesn’t need to have connected to internet again after the one time activation but currently whenever I am trying to playing the game it is asking me to connect to the internet. So can anyone know what is going on? Can I able to play the game offline.

Re: How to play From Dust Game without internet access

I don’t think we can play the game without internet access. The game requires the constant internet connection to be able to play the game without any interruptions. They actually lied about the truth to people. They told us in the From Dust DRM clarification post that they want to clarify that the game requires one time activation only when first time we run the game. But now when we purchased the game it requires constant internet connection which is one of the bad thing ubisoft done with us. So wait for the patch I think they will remove the DRM with constant internet connection that time only. since many of the people complaining about it.

I am little bit confused about the use of DRM protection in many of the UBISOFT games. One of the biggest problem with the ubisoft is they need constant internet connection so other requires one time activation or 2 week activation but in that we can play the game offline. If they remove the DRM protection or changed it to one time as they said then it is okay otherwise I am applying for the refund. Since I don’t think it’s good to get connected to check if the customer is legit or not. I have paid around $ 15 for the game. the game is really good in graphics.

I am really angry about the UBISOFT for the DRM protection which they implemented in the game. Actual concept of the drm is that only legit people will have to play the game. But the drm rule which ubisoft trying to implement will make people not to buy the game due to such a complex system. Due to this the illegal copied of the game will increase and people will prefer to use that only. I don’t know why ubisoft hides the truth before launching such a nice game title.

I don’t think there is any way to play the game offline without any internet connection. So wait and watch what ubisoft will do with customer of game who bought it. Still if you want to play the game offline you can download crack. But doing this will make you non legit customer so don’t do this. I think the ubisoft will remove the DRM in the game which requires continuous internet connection.