Thread: Mouse controls in From Dust Game

Mouse controls in From Dust Game

I hope that there should be an alternative to divide control of camera as of the mouse. I wish to make use of the wsad keys for controlling the camera and the mouse for controlling the cursor. I continue moving camera, just for it to shift by itself since my cursor isn’t dead center on screen. There are gravely restricted options within this game; I needed to turn down background music a bit except I can’t even accomplish that. I get that consoles don’t encompass much flexibility by their systems but as they did delay for the PC release of 3 weeks, possibly you might actually completed something helpful rather than your money count.

Re: Mouse controls in From Dust Game

I am having a decent computer but it looks similar to game is running on lowest settings. It doesn't insulate, but it seems dreadful. Almost similar to black and white 2 with the lowest settings. Why do you maintain releasing bug-ridden, uncompleted, unpolished, hard to digest games? If you have the skill for skipping cinematic's then this will be nice as well. Along with the options within the game, the WASD can be utilized for moving around.

I also think that there should be better PC control scheme. Not that I discern much regarding programming but I can't visualize that separating the camera as of mouse pointer can be that complex process. The pathetic mouse controls we acquire to use fewer than 50% of screen, because it continues scrolling while mouse pointer is like 10 cm apart from screen edge. I have no words to state how frustrating as well as foolish this is.

So fundamentally what we would like is to have the capacity to move our mouse at whatever place on the screen without the screen moving to any detectable degree? No doubt, I would be able to see why somebody could need that, then they would be able to play from the mist level and pick up whatever they need and dump it where its wanted without the scrolling around the guide at a just about snail's pace. My statements of regret, I thought what he needed was what we work toward getting when we uncheck rodent scrolling.