Thread: How I can unlock scout troops in Age of empires online

How I can unlock scout troops in Age of empires online

I’m Egyptian premium, level 8, and I still don’t have unlocked scout troops. How/where/ when I will get that? I’ve done all basic quests already, seems like a bug no? After that, I’ve pay money for the launch pack and I’m asking if I may have the windy wide widgets include. If yes how are able to I acquire it within game? Do you guys having any solution about it.

Re: How I can unlock scout troops in Age of empire online

You can pay money for recon tokens at one of your buildings in your city which allows you to spawn them at what time playing a quest/PvP match. Apart from that, not sure if there is other scout units. Just standard cavalry. You simply acquire windy shop if you pay money for the retail version. I hope this will clear your doubt. If you still confused then I will suggest you to check about this on internet. I am sure that you will get proper information.

Hello thank you for your reply. Isn't the recon consumable (recon) bought for coin, iirc? (General store?) Just curious, for the reason that making that purchase limited to empire points would totally bad hugely for free players (not got that store up till now on my account to be acquainted with for sure). I hope you get my point. Can you share more information about it? I try to find about it on internet but did npt find any information about it.

You sure regarding that? I possibly will swear I remember those costing regarding 3 coins in beta. You would like to double check your numbers? (Perhaps I’ve just got a bad memory). The retail box includes a code on the way to unlock the widgets shop, within the game visit the bazaar guy and he gives you the blueprint to build the store. You as well acquire it for your Egypt city as well. This is what enough information I am having.