Thread: some selling age of empires online coins for cash

some selling age of empires online coins for cash

Any mods actually going to do anything about this. Many accounts have passed through the server today with website set up offering coin for real cash. Just another thing that F2p is going to wreck this game with. Sush5509 is one of the accounts but it seems pointless posting them because within minutes they will be back on another. Can’t wait to see how this is going to be fixed also they must have copied your pricing $4.99 for 1000 coin.

re: some selling age of empires online coins for cash

I have seen at least 10 accounts come through the Athens server today I don’t believe I am going to spend my time taking screenshots all day and composing emails, I checked my job description and it unquestionably isn't within it. Have you perceive what they are charging? lol. I’d be earning $100 an hour doing what they are trying to perform. I hope you got my point what I am trying to say about it.

You know if they made it easier to get gold then it wouldn't be worth it to buy gold; that was essentially how Blizzard decided to deal with gold sellers. Of course maybe there is an easy way to get gold in game and it just isn’t apparent to people that are casual players. If anyone shares their gold mining secrets there's a chance it will get patched out of the game, hence why most players keep quiet when someone raises the question.

I very much doubt that will solve the problem (though it's a good start), relying on your user base to report these users is only a preventative measure that will at best slow them down, you need to start thinking about more long term solutions, these gold sellers are only going to increase in number, if Wow is anything to go by. Also you can report coc infractions inside the guide menu with the report feature and it will be looked at by a xblpet.

There should be a report button that sends mods a short clip of all of a player’s recent activity much easier then emailing. You might also want to scan chat and flag messages with key phrases like, selling gold, 1$ for whatever, you get the idea, lifetime bans for anyone caught selling OR buying. Gold sellers are a plague on every mmo that has launched in the last few years that, in the case of AOE Online, is going to be made even worse by the fact that accounts are free to make.