Thread: Unable to login to windows live ID on Age of Empires Online game

Unable to login to windows live ID on Age of Empires Online game

Hello I am using the windows XP operating system and everything on the system working fine without any issue. Recently I have installed online game called Age of Empires Online and I have installed this game without any issue. After installing the game I have launch the game and after that I have got the all main screen and under that when I tried to login with the windows live ID but while doing this I have got the error code:” 0x800705b4”. Now I don’t know what to do and how to solve the issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to login to windows live ID on Age of Empires Online game

I think you have not disable the any third party software like windows Firewall and antivirus installed on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make disable the all these security application and after that launch the game. most of the time users facing this issue and to solve this issue you need to disable the third party software on your system and after that your bale to solve the issue.

Just go through the below steps and after that let me know the issue. To do this makes click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type cmd and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the command prompt and under that type the below code and after that hit the enter after that command:
    netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface "Local Area Connection" mtu=1500 store=persistent
    or
    netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface "Wireless Network Connection" mtu=1500 store=persistent
    once you finish this and after that reboot the system.

Could it be that you have the problem in Internet connection and therefore you’re getting the problem and therefore what you would like you suggest making sure your Internet connection adequate properly and also make sure working properly. If you have slow internet so you will get the issue and so therefore I would suggest this. Try pinging the IP and then make sure that your rate of getting accurate Internet speed and after that let me know about it.

Try updating patches and making all the windows updates the system and after to make sure you’re getting the code error or not. First update of all patches in the system and then have Windows updated. Once all this completed and after that make sure you disable the third-party software, like all antivirus and Windows Firewall on your system. You can also tackle this problem when you have enabled third party software and therefore I'd recommend this.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and after that i think your game have been corrupted and so therefore I would like suggest you to uninstall the Age of Empires Online game and after that install again. To uninstall the Age of Empires online game goes to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the add/remove and after that click on the Age of Empires Online game. Now uninstall or remove the Age of Empires Online game and after that reboot the system and again install the game.

There something bug wit the game and I have seen many people facing this same issue and so therefore I think you need to make contact game support and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.