Thread: Warehouse Deadlock bug in Age of Empires Online

Warehouse Deadlock bug in Age of Empires Online

We (free players) already have only 32 slots max in warehouse. With these kinds of locked items which are unable to build, unable to sell and destroy, it’s really a frustrating kind of thing. I heard it’s the same for advisor hall too. So our warehouse is always full with unusable stuff. Kindly make necessary changes before the launch, so that the game would be pretty funny and amusing. Anyone have any idea on this?

Re: Warehouse Deadlock bug in Age of Empires Online

Free players are actually limited to 16 slot (default warehouse in capital) + 12 slot max = 28 slots. A 16 slot warehouse is rare and free players cannot use rare and epic items. Yes, all story reward buildings used for core game functions including decorations like the Trojan horse decoration. Technically what you described is not a deadlock. You’re an ex-beta user, right, and then you know what we beta users did whenever our inventory was full.

That's the point, free players have a maximum space of 28, if you can't get rid of quest items (you cannot use), how in the hell are you going to store anything worthwhile in your limited space. Premium players get a maximum of 100 spaces, it's bad enough limiting free players to less than a third of that, then forcing them to hold items they can't get rid of is well, a bug if anything, and should be fixed prior to launch.

It's stupid really; free players already can't use rare and epic warehouses, why impose the 2 warehouse restriction alongside that, and additionally force them to hold items that are no use. I would assume this is a bug and will get fixed before launch. I must admit, the feedback from free players thus far is already putting me off even wanting to download the game. It was nerfed a bit the last patch, but I am sure it still works quite well.

Your decision is to speak up is the right choice. As a side note, personally I don't intend to stay a free to play player, because I pre-ordered and am just waiting for my premium. Even so, I do understand that as a free player you have the right to voice your opinion about how this problem limits the free to play portion of the game even further. I agree with what you're trying to say and I think it's fair if you can at least use the slots which are being occupied by premium items in your warehouses.

Your decision is to speak up is the right choice. As a side note, personally I don't intend to stay a free to play player, because I pre-ordered and am just waiting for my premium. Even so, I do understand that as a free player you have the right to voice your opinion about how this problem limits the free to play portion of the game even further. I agree with what you're trying to say and I think it's fair if you can at least use the slots which are being occupied by premium items in your warehouses.

You're trying to separate free players and paid players into different "divisions." They are trying to lead free players into paid players. Asking for segregation is ridiculous from everyone's standpoint with the exception of the free player. Also, even if one does feel like its "forcing" them to buy premium, the question becomes, so what? Don't expect everything (anything) in life for free. You like what you have your hands on, support the people that put it there in the first place. This isn't new folks.