Thread: Why there is only 1v1 and 2v2 PvP options in Age of Empires Online?

Why there is only 1v1 and 2v2 PvP options in Age of Empires Online?

The title says it all, so why isn’t there any 3v3 and 4v4 options there in the game? Can anybody explain me why is that so? since in the sparat I have seen that there is only 1v1 and 2v2 PvP options and nothing more. So is there any more 3v3 and 4v4 options in the further levels and cities or is it going to be the same, do anyone has any explanations for the same then do let me know about the same as soon as possible over here. if possible do reply as fast as possible. I am hoping that atleast 3v3 should get implemented over here in the game, that’s what my expectations is hopefully it will get implemented that’s what I am thinking here.

Re: Why there is only 1v1 and 2v2 PvP options in Age of Empires Online?

I don’t know as such I have not got the game but looking at what the developers are saying I can say that they are planning to introduce more such packs for the games and also will implement them in the near future, so that’s what the information I have got for you all. so in the future you can expect that there will be 3v3 level in the game. So that’s what I wanted to say to you all. I hope you all did get the necessary information o n the same, that’s it from my side for you all, I hope that was clear for you all.

I really don’t think so 3v3 does have any skill testing and will be laughed off by any legit players that’s what I think over here. the 1v1 is the perfect method by which you can test the players skills and also test the abilities. I really don’t think so the 3v3 is there in this version of the game might be the developers think of implementing it in the later stages. Also I totally oppose the idea of implementing the 3 v 3 concept, I find it is as a totally useless method, so that’s what I want to say here. anyways my opinions will completely differ from the others, that’s what I am hoping for.

Getting 6 "legit" field marshals in the game is a really difficult thing and unless and until you succeed in doing that then you don’t have the capacity of doing it that’s the idea and the strategy behind the 3 v 3. So hope you do understand what I am saying here, so that’s what you need to do work on it and implement it accordingly. Try getting the 6 "legit" field marshals and you might end up playing the 3 v 3 game, so hope this suggestion does helps you to some extent. Do let me know if that suggestion works out or not.

According to me it will be available In the premium pack and not the regular packs that we get to see in the game, so that’s what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that the premium packs are not yet made available for sure but I think that will be made available soon, so that’s what I am hoping for, do watch out for the premium packs and if I get some news about the premium pack of this game then I will surely inform you all about the same, so that’s it from my side for you all, hope you did get the necessary information on the same.

Why don’t you mail the developers about the same. I think that will be the ideal suggestion for you in this moment of time, that’s what I want to say here. so what I want to say is that they will be having a better knowledge about the said issue and hence what I think is that you must better try and start consulting them about the said issue they will surely advise on the same, so that’s what I want to say here, hope that was enough for you.

Ok thanks a lot guys for all the solutions that you have given here, so thanks a ton for the same. well what I am saying here is that I will try and get the premium civ pack for the same and hope that the necessary level will be there in that pack, so that’s what I am hoping for. Anyways thanks a lot for all the contribution that you have made here, it has really helped me a lot and also expanded my knowledge on the same subject, so thanks a lot for everything guys. Lets see if i am able to get everything i want in the premium civ pack of this game.