Thread: Unable to install Age of Empires Online

Unable to install Age of Empires Online

I am looking to play the Age of Empires Online on the computer of mine. so I have downloaded the sme and try to install the same on the computer. but unfortunately I am getting an error message while installing the game and also I am getting an error message while doing the same. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to install Age of Empires Online

Well in this particular I am suspecting that there is an issue with the windows which you have installed on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should visit the official website of the Microsoft and you should download the latest version of the Windows update. You should install the windows updates on the computer and reboot the system. After that you should simply try to install the game on the computer.

I wanted to know following details which will help me out to get the root cause of the problem. Name of the operating system which you have installed on the computer? post the hardware configuration of the computer. is there any changes on the computer? do you have installed all the necessary drivers? Let me know the entire log file of the installation so that I can view and get the idea of the entire matter.

Do you have tried to install the game into safe mode? If you have not done the same than I am suggesting that you should boot the computer into safe mode and you should try to install the game on the computer. you should restart the computer and start tapping F8 from the keyboard. It will be simply redirect to the Advanced Boot menu where you should select the Safe Mode by using the arrow keys and press enter. Once the computer is booted into safe mode you should try to install the game.

There is a chances the game might be corrupted at the time of the downloading of the game. you should simply visit the official website and download the game file on the computer. after completing with the downloading the game file you should boot the computer into the safe mode. Also you should take care of the thing that is you have installed all the drivers and DirectX on the computer.

I am expecting that the issue which you have mentioned over is seems to be solved by reinstalling the game on the computer of yours. if there is no changes into the situation I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game. the developer of the game will learn the entire thing and let you know about the possible steps to troubleshoot the issue which you are getting while playing the game.