Thread: Age of empires online: Some sites selling coin and resources

Age of empires online: Some sites selling coin and resources

Friends this has been very shocking that while I was just surfing over internet about the age of empire I just found out that the some of the sites have been already distributing the coins and resources for the Age of empire online and I don’t understand who gave them the authority to do that please tell me now what I can do and isn’t this illegal?

Re: Age of empire online: Some sites selling coin and resources

Hello friend this is definitely an illegal stuff that any other site has been trying to sell the coin and the resources for over best game well we need to fire them up and complain about them to the AOEO team and ask them to do something if they have been doing this privately and I to don’t understand how they are into this anyways I would be asking you to complain about them to the Aoeo and they would take care of what they have to do with them and surely take some action.

Oh this is not right they need to be stopped now because they must be fooling many of the fan who has been wanting to buy this we need to stop them before they do this to other players and fan of this game and they must have been faking lots of stuffs better we do this quickly and complain about them I would ask you to go to the official site of the AOEO and send them a mail and then they would stop them for sure let’s hope the best for our other friends.

Can you guys let me know where I should complain about them please let me know about this I want some suggestion or some email ids if you guys have got which would be meeting them directly I am not sure that where ever I would be mailing would be reaching to them directly or no so please help me and tell me by which id I can mail them directly or where to get the id any of you have got any hint about this then please let me know this quickly.

Hey I know how to contact them directly and ask them to ban those sites and hope they would be doing it quickly too just mail them over their community an get the problem solved just mail them to this id community@ageofempiresonline.com , and let them know about this hope fully they would be taking some strict action towards this and the problem gets solved and none of us be a victim for this.

Hey thank you guys for making this thread so useful and helping me out, i really love this game and the developers because they have given us something very nice for our entertainment so i just needed to help them and i can see anyone harming them so i was just bit hyper and i wanted to help them out.