Thread: Profile crash while downloading Age of empires online

Profile crash while downloading Age of empires online

Hello friends I am having a problem with the downloading profile I am just not able to move to the page which has PLAY, MARKETPLACE, and LIVE whenever I am trying to sign up into the live account a screen pops up saying "Downloading Profile information and this pop up remains for some time and then it just shows the other problem as “Age of Empires Online has stopped working." And this is very irritating I am just very frustrated with this I want some solution for this please help me.

Re: Age of empire online: Downloading Profile crash

This is a same problem which one of my friend was facing, I know about this problem and I know how frustrating this is and when the windows pop up arises which says Age of Empires Online has stopped working that is the worst thing which we just don’t want to see anyways we solved this same problem by reinstalling the game and so I would like to suggest you the same and I think this would be helping you too.

No such problems ever been faced by me I have been playing this game nicely no problem at all I have been enjoying this game without any error and without any problem at all and so I think this would be a problem with your system and this must be stopped your firewall and all itself and you need to stop the firewall and all and then try it out I would also say that stop even the windows firewall and then try it out I hope that this would solve your problem.

This problem has been faced by lots of people and it has been unsolved and I haven’t found any of the tough solutions stating anything best. I have been rolling to many of the forums and the solution and other related sites to find some solution for this problem which would be solving the problem and then needed to suggest you about this but right now haven’t been able to find anything much but still I would like to make an attempt to solve this and that would be asking you to download one more setup do system restore and then close all the firewall and the antivirus and then try to reinstall the game and see if that helps you out.

This is definitely due to your network because i was having the same thing and after trying out lot of other stuffs i found out that this is because of the network i was receiving very slow internet connection and because of that i was having some problme so i think you need to check that out and see if there is any problem in that and then you can definitely solve your problem and i would wish best of luck for this hope i helped you.