Thread: Not able to install Greek pack Add on in Age of empires online

Not able to install Greek pack Add on in Age of empires online

Hello friends I have been getting the problem with the buyed version now? Well I have just buyed the Greek pack and when I am trying to install it with inserting the key in it is ending up with " "Status code:80153027" or "Status code: 800700e8" and I am just not able to think any think about this please help me someone?

Re: Age of empire online: unable to install Greek pack Add on

Hello friend I have got the same one and it is working fine I don’t know what’s the problem with you and I have been playing this game with no problem and I think this game is flawless I don’t know why so many of the guys have been facing problem may be I am bit lucky with this or I am a true fan of this so I have been provided with the flawless game and this was really an awesome one for me and I am liking this game a lot I am really unhappy for this that you are facing the problem and I hope your problem would be solved quickly.

I am glad that now a buyed version is also suffering this game has been already having so many error and now this was less to come that the buyers are also facing the problem I think this online game is going to low down the reputation for this game and the developers really need to come up with some good solution which would do something better for this game and I hope something best from them they can’t do this with their fan they have been launching a game with so many problem.

I got the same pack and I got the same problem the first time when I was trying to install the game but when I tried to install it again with the cdkey the problem was solved and so I think you need to try this by reinstalling this and this would surely work I hope because this has solved my problem and as many of them has been saying that there is not any solution which would be working with 100% surety so I can’t be very sure that this would be helping you or not but I hope you would be helped with this best of luck.

I would like to tell you that before reinstalling the system I would be asking you to make a system restore, because I have found that when the game is been tried to install it makes certain registry key and when you are uninstalling the game that registry key isn’t been deleted and when you are reinstalling the game it trys to reinstall with the same registry and were the problem starts occurring you keep trying and it seems to be impossible but you need to change the registry key to install it again and then see if that works.

I think you need to try out with the US e-mail because when my friend was facing the same problem I suggested him the same US e-mail and he tried that out and the problem was solved so I would be asking you to do the same and I hope your problem would be solved to, and this would be the best solution I think because I have readied this at many places that this is the very good solution for this and this has been solving this problem for many guys.

Hey guys i just stopped the firewall and then reinstalled the game and then ran the game and the problme was solved so i think there was some problme with the firewall anyways i just wanted to get rid of this problem and i am happy for that now i am able to enjoy the game. Thanks for replying.