Thread: How can i set refresh rate at 59Hz with Bastion Game?

How can i set refresh rate at 59Hz with Bastion Game?

Hello I am small issue on mine Bastion Game. I have installed the Bastion Game on mine windows XP operating system and everything on the system working fine without any issue but I have small issue on refresh rate of the game. Normally I set the refresh rate 59Hz on mine every game and when I tried to keep the same refresh rate on the Bastion Game as well but I didn’t get the any refresh rate option. Now I don’t what to do and hot keep refresh rate at 59Hz with Bastion Game.

Re: How can i set refresh rate at 59Hz with Bastion Game?

If you’re using the Nvidia then go through the below steps: open the Nvidia control panel on the system and after that click on the advanced 3D setting. Now on the advance 3D setting make click on the global and after that locate to the force vsync and after that make it as on. Once you turn on the force vsync and after that it will always use your monitors refresh rate to sync the game. I hope this will help you to get ride the issue.

Hello thanks for replaying and I would be pleased about your suggestion. As you said that I am using the AMD card but this solution has been worked for my friend mine friend had Nvidia and he have been followed this steps and solved the refresh rate. I am using the AMD card now I don’t what to do on MAD, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Make Use RefreshForce and through this you will set refresh rate low. With OpenGL and Direct 3D games, the refresh rate in Windows XP automatically decreases due to the unfavorable value of 60 Hz. To use the monitor even when playing the best possible frequency, it requires an extra tool. RefreshForce you can use it on any system, no matter what graphics card you have and regardless of the monitor manufacturer.

You can also download the RadeonPro application and this will help you to solve the issue. Emphasizing fundamental 3D controls for a lot of people's utilize and progressed controls like Scripting, Driver Compatibility offer, Compatibility profiles for Anti-Aliasing and CrossfireX, permitting progressed users to robotize assignments like overclocking before gaming, and things not plausible before like constraining Anti-Aliasing on diversions not yet backed by the Catalyst driver. RadeonPro can likewise help CrossfireX users to compel multi-GPU usage in amusements not upheld by the driver, enhancing your games appearance with a few clicks.

If above all solution not working solve the issue and then would like to suggest you to make contact with the Bastion Game and after that go through your issue and they will solve the issue. I have faced the same issue and I have tried the lots of solution but nothing helped me to solve the issue and after that I have contacted the Bastion Game support and after that they have solved mine issue.

if above solution won’t solve your issue of the Bastion Game then must say to reinstall the Bastion Game and then make sure that issue. I think there is something wrong with your game and therefore you’re getting the issue. First open the control panel and under that make double click on the add/remove program. Now on the add/remove program locate to the Bastion Game and after that uninstall or remove the Bastion Game and then install the game again and after that let me know the issue.