Thread: Unable to launch Age of Empires Online

Unable to launch Age of Empires Online

i love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. Hence i have recently installed Age of Empires Online on the computer of mine. whenever I am double click on the game the game is did not seems to launching on the computer of mine. I cannot figure out whether the issue is being is associated with the computer or the game itself. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to figure out the root cause of the problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to launch Age of Empires Online

I wanted to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? Tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer of the computer? Have noticed that the hardware configuration of the computer is meeting the minimum requirement of the game which you have installed? Do you getting any error message while launching the game? answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Well looking at the problem I am suggesting following thing which you should try to fix the matter of yours. You should simply locate the exe file of the game and right click on the same. Now you should click on the Run As Administrator option from the right click context menu. Now see whether you are able to launch the game on the computer of yours. If you are having any issue than feel free to ask the same.

Do you have installed all the necessary graphic drivers as well as DirectX on the computer? If your answer is no than I am suggesting that you should visit the respective official website and you should get the latest version of the DirectX as well as Graphic card drivers. You should download the same and install on the computer. After competing with the installation process you should reboot the computer you should try to play the game.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is corruption of the game files which you have installed on the computer. To resolve the entire issue I recommend that you should reinstall the entire game on the computer of yours. You should uninstall the entire game and also delete all the files which are associated with the game. once you have done the same you should try to install the game. after completing with the reinstallation of the game you play the game on the computer.

I am not sure but the entire issue is associated with the bug issue into the video game itself. Well now question is how to resolve the bug issue? You should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report. The developer of the game will figure out the bug issue into the game and they will fix the same. After fixing the bug they will release the patch which you should download and install.