Thread: Unable to play Co-Op mode in Age of Empires Online

Unable to play Co-Op mode in Age of Empires Online

Well I have installed Age of Empires Online on the computer of mine. Whenever I am trying to play the Co Op mode of the game. whenever I am loading the game the game is prompting that it is out of sync and it simply returns to the title screen. I cannot figure out why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. Let me know if you are aware of any other information which will help me to fix the matter of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to play Co-Op mode in Age of Empires Online

I have found many users who are having the above mentioned issue. I wanted to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Post the entire hardware configuration of the computer of yours. Let me know whether you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? Do you getting any error message while doing the same, if so post the entire error message over here so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem.

Well looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following solution which you should try to fix the matter of yours and let me know whether it was useful to you or not. You should try to run the full scan from the Option tab of the game launcher. You might need to do the above mentioned thing couple of try. So Let me know the thing which I have mentioned over here was useful to you or not.

Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? If your answer is yes then I am suggesting that you should simply disable the antivirus and see whether you are getting any difference into the situation. Also you should disable the firewall on the system. Make sure that you have done appropriate port forwarding on the router. I have noticed that the above mentioned issue is getting resolved after doing the appropriate port forwarding on the router.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a corruption of the game file on the computer of yours. You should uninstall the entire game and delete all the files which are associated with this particular game. once you have done the same you should reboot and try to install the entire game on the computer of yours. After installing the game you should try to play the game on the computer and let me know about the result.

I think there is bug issue in the game and that is the only reason why the above mentioned issue is happening. I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will fix the bug which you have noticed and release the patch which you should download from the official website and release the patch which you should install to fix the matter of yours.