Thread: Age of Empires Online Error: “The Live service may be unavailable” while trying to login

Age of Empires Online Error: “The Live service may be unavailable” while trying to login

Hello guys I have been a big fan of the Age of Empires and I have been trying to play this online with the new Age of Empires Online but have been facing a problem while trying to login into this game and getting the error message as The Live service may be unavailable, now I want to get some help regarding this can i know if anyone else has been facing this problem and what can be the reason for this problem and how to get rid of this problem please help me out by suggesting some steps.

Re: Age of Empires Online Error: “The Live service may be unavailable” while trying to login

Hey friends I don’t know much about this problem as I haven’t faced any such problem while playing this game it has been working really fine with me absolutely no problem with anything so don’t know much about this problem but would like to try to help you out and if I would be able to do this I would be really very happy. so I would be asking you to have some try with checking up the firewall if it has been blocking this game or no, check out the networking and see if you are getting any idea from there, it should not be blocked over there and then also check the NAT and it must not be closed and if It is then open it and see if you are helped.

Re: Age of Empires Online Error: “The Live service may be unavailable” while trying to login

Well I would like to ask you something and then would give some suggestion over it and I hope this would be solving your problem somewhat, Ok so first of all if you are working on the wireless network then I would be asking you to try to hardwiring your pc or laptop if you have been using it and then see if this problem has been solved. I hope this must solve your problem because some of my friends using it over the wireless were suggested the same by me and the problem was solved.

Guys I would like to share up my experience about this game and the problem which I have been facing up and this has been my problem to but anyways, I have been able to get with this game and get into it directly by connecting the router and now my computer has been allowing me to play the game with no problem and I have been using the wireless internet so I think this has been helping a lot and I think this would help you to.

give it some time the problem, would be solved automatically don't worry i have e saw lots of guys having this problem and they have been facing the same problem and the problme was solved automatically and so i think you too need to wait a bit and the problem would be solved for sure. this has been some problem with connecting to the server and that is the reason it is unable to let you play the game and get connected to the live and this would be solved in sometime lots of user have been trying to connect it at a same time so may be it is bit busy.

You must close UPNP service for play this game
    u can close with this program: