Thread: How to solve art.bar error on Age of Empires Online

How to solve art.bar error on Age of Empires Online

I have some problem with the Age of Empires Online. Actually, whenever I try to play that then it shows me some error related to the art.bar and I am not able to play that. I tried to get it solved in all the possible ways that I know but nothing helps me so I finally decided to post this over here so that I can have some idea from you people. If anyone of you has any helpful suggestion for this then please let me know that.

Re: How to solve art.bar error on Age of Empires Online

What is the operating system that you are having on your computer? If you are running the Windows 7 then you can try by uninstalling and then re installing the GFWL and AOEO. I have seen some of the similar cases with some other games where doing this get the issue resolved and so you can also try to do the same and see of this helps you or not. Please reply back with the result of this. Thank you.

I don’t think that reinstalling the GFWL and AOEO will help in your case. So what you can do is just run the Age of Empires Online Launcher and after that open the Windows Task Manager and from there you will have to change the thread priority. To do that, just right click on the AOEOnline.exe > Set Priority > High. To be on safe side, you should also close all the other apps. See if this helps you.

Why don’t you contact to the developer in order to get this problem resolved. They are the people who know that what the problem is and how that can be solved. This is the best source to get the solution for this problem. So do this and see what suggestion you get from them. Please post that here as well so that lit will be helpful to all the other users who are searching for the solution of the same problem.

I think that your computer is not fulfilling the system requirements by the game and for that reason you are getting that problem. If you are getting the problem even the system requirements are fulfilling then you can try by reinstalling the game. Just uninstall the game from your computer and after that install that again. It will recreate all the files needed for the game and if the problem is with corrupted file then it will resolve this.

Simply a effect of setting a procedure necessity to elevated on the machine I did this on to begin with, its double heart (2 legitimate processors) so this did not affect the on the whole machine conduct that much. On a different single guts machine I'm setting up for my son to play on, it virtually ground all items but AOEO Launcher to a halt. If you have one processor, preferable set necessity to Above Average instead of High depending on if you feel the need to utilize your machine while it fulfills downloading.