Thread: Medal of Honor and Bad Company 2 games crashing while playing

Medal of Honor and Bad Company 2 games crashing while playing

Hello I have installed the game called Medal of Honor and Bad Company 2 on mine windows XP system and I have installed it without any issue. I have installed these two games without any issue but while playing the game mine game will crash to desktop after some time of playing. I have tried the both but both games are crashing while game. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve the issue of the crashing, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Medal of Honor and Bad Company 2 games crashing while playing

Just try to update the windows on your system. To make windows updated you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the windows updated application. Before doing this make sure that you have disable the automatic updated. Now on the windows updated windows make click on the check for the updated and after that if you get the updated then install it on your system.

I think you’re getting this issue due to the graphic card driver on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make updated the graphics card driver on your system and after that let me know the issue. To update the graphics card driver you need to go through the below steps: go to the run on the start application and after that type: devmgmt.msc on the run and then hit the ok button. Now you will get the device manger and under that make right click on the graphics card driver and then updated the graphics card driver and after that reboot the system.

It sound likes you have issue on the overheating and so I would like to suggest you to make sure that your system not facing the overheat issue while playing the game. There is some of the other reason like RAM and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure that you have also updated RAM on your system. Go through this all and after that let me know the issue.

It looks like your system is not compatible with your game and so therefore you’re getting this issue. First of al make sure that your games are compatible with your system and after that let me know the issue. According to me your game is not compatible just o go to the official website of the game and after that make sure your specification of the game are matching to your system hardware and if your game not having specification of the game then updated the system and then your issue will get solved.

May be you have installed the games in wrong way or game are corrupted and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make reinstall game that are installed on your system and after that let me know the issue. Before reinstalling the game you need to uninstall game go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on that make click on the add/remove program and after that delete the game that are installed on your system. Once you finish this and then reboot the system and after that install the game again.