Thread: Casual Mode in Gears of War 3

Casual Mode in Gears of War 3

Hello guys yesterday while surfing on internet I found this information Gears of War 3 will comprise a “casual” region for aggressive multiplayer which you’ll simply be capable to access if you haven’t played Gears of War 1 or 2. Somebody through Gears 2 or Gears 1 accomplishment, or who played within the beta, will be locked out of casual mode." This is what I got from internet. I don’t know if its old news but I found it on internet. Please share some more information on it if you know anything about it.

Re: Casual Mode in Gears of War 3

Hello as per my knowledge it’s a Bad decision. I think I'll do well without Hanah plays with, however if someone is not paid Gears of War 2 at a time, a casual game that will be the closest you get to play fair, easy, where the player can return his best game. I know the casual mode after not much more brutal; however I just do not see the necessity of this decision. Also, I'm pretty sure I already read a thread of Gears of War 3 crazy.

Not really worried about this. I played well to be honest I would not play in the informal anyway. It is the third and final match! Is supposed to be a challenge and will be even more rewarding for him. That's a terrible idea. You can make a new account all over the world to be a professional, and have in that game. I have to rethink that idea. And why would anyone choose to start their experience of walking three without first 1 and 2?

I've never played a game of gears in the informal, played gears 1 in normal and Hardcore. He had to play Gears of War 2 on Hardcore, because normal was too easy, you cannot imagine what might have been casual, like. lol currently going through the Fool with my brother every time it appears online. My point is that casual is not really necessary at all, always gives Gears to start training anyway to get a hang of the system and normal is pretty easy. He never bothered with the multi-player or Horde, only really in the story.

Kind of like boot camp resting on Call of duty WaW within a number of ways then. However meh, I used to be great in the series, but even when I started I would in normal and casual. Most "noobs" for, but probably will not play informal long anyway, would be too boring. On a side note, I'm a bad for the Horde. I love being round survival games like that. But I'm definitely going to be 4 player co-ops on Hardcore. Casual fits me perfectly when playing alone.