Thread: What are the benefits of PS3 ONLINE?

What are the benefits of PS3 ONLINE?

Hello guys I would like to ask one question to you guys regarding to PS3 online. What it approximating to place your PS3 online what are the profits? I heard you are able to download games are they some superior? Please share your replies with me and clear my all doubt. I know that you all gamers will show your huge response on it. I am waiting for your useful replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: What are the benefits of PS3 ONLINE?

If you have a PS3 just got online and see, not that it costs anything to look around. Considering it is free, there is always more positive than negative. Now you can play all the extra features that come with online games, including co-op play or download new content. And as you say you can buy new games or demos of the PlayStation store, some are good, some not, but for many can play the demo and get an idea of what they used to. As CW said to have a look around and see what you feel.

The PlayStation Store is pretty good with games and extras to download various prices and lots of gifts to be had. It is also online play, which are obviously some games that were designed primarily for. I've been playing motorstorm 1 + 2 for ages now and still love it! Finally, the Internet browser is nothing special, but looking at the odd page here n there is perfect. If you already have a wireless router do not see why you have not, it's free after all!

I guess the TC does not or is considering getting a wireless router, as a result why have not previously got the PS3 line, hard to say, I suppose, however for free you will discover much, just attempt take my advice and stay away from home, for at the moment, not worth the effort if you ask me. I approximating PSN I think it possibly will be much superior. And at the moment that I steam that are able to be compared, so sooner or later.

The online store is quite good; however sont should consider looking in the market for Xbox Live. Much better to navigate the cleaner and looks much. Matter of opinion, I guess. I say get what you pay me and I do not want to pay for PSN / shop or at home (not sure about your house does not really concerned). As I said before Sony should have waited with their latest console the PS3. It could have been much better. Skipping a generation has not done much harm if you ask me.

I agree that to me 360 has better online functionality, but as I said before that the hope that given that you are paying, but the PS3 offers free services good enough that anyone can use whether or no. Of course there may be things here and there that can be adjusted, but when you get just for buying the console, I cannot complain too much. My only real complaint is the stupid design and navigation of the store. PS Home seems like a waste of time and a silly copy of Second Life.

The PS3 online is very simple to utilize for the man asked. You supposed to check it out like the others, he said. Not anything to lose, correct? It's free and you can access all that unless something extra, such as games, of course. The service is really good and Sony has listened to the answers of the players. From what I read people who use the firmware updates and shape. With the PS3, along with the online aspect, is being updated frequently to keep it fresh.