Thread: Does GTA and Red Dead Redemption has similar gameplay

Does GTA and Red Dead Redemption has similar gameplay

These games seem very pre-determined her story and gameplay, that is, you're constantly told what to do. It appears to restrict the freedom and adventure a little, or I missed something? It is true that I have played less than two hours in each game. The other thing is how slow you are going to start. I do not think that really grab me, esp. Dead Red Redemption. Playing time yesterday, about 20 minutes was pretty much just watching a scene from the movie is not very interesting, and when the game was kind of beginning, all I have after 40 minutes was to pull some rabbits and career a woman on a horse.

re: Does GTA and Red Dead Redemption has similar gameplay

Gta4 As I really did not like the game much, I felt very restricted after the earlier games, it seemed it possibly will perform whatever I wanted for the reason that the way the game chuck stupid girlfriend and friend calling gameplay. I consider if you would like a real choice and diversity and the search becomes cheaper over some games like Fallout 3 and Oblivion. GTA is a good game, although I just do not like change of fun by way of realism.

I enjoyed RD much more than GTAIV. In GTA it felt like they took the free play of San Francisco and added an online game more without it being obvious, if you understand what I mean. With red dead could do whatever they want, on top of which was always little mini-missions on the side that you could do if he wanted to follow the story yet. It is an incredible game that will be tedious because of all the rides, but my suggestion is to buy a camping and "distortion" also wants to go.

I got bored with the GTA series, but RDD is very good (although I stopped playing a while ago and just got around to playing it again). You will need to put in a couple of hours, as the story unfolds more options open to you. The story is linear and predetermined, but the world is open and you can go out of hours exploring, killing things and enter into pieces with the bandits, etc make money before picking up the story again when you choose. I think it's a fabulous game.

Red Dead is an excellent game, I recommend it to anyone mature enough to play, the story is really bright and the DLC will add more than 8 hours of play time. I think for some people in the GTA's appeal is the versatility of the game itself and the vehicles. Although I'm really enjoying RDR, I do not think the re-playability of what attracts me. To kill time, I prefer to have the weapons and vehicles and the police want to ever join the police academy to start.

Both are great games with amazing characters. It looks good movies. Good film and well played. RDR gives a little more free-roaming, but GTA4 has different developments according to the decisions you make more in the game. Although it may seem somewhat similar at first, the two are a winner. I have both and enjoy them equally. GTA IV has a huge sandbox to mess around that provides hours of play, either during or after the completion of the main story.

Re: Does GTA and Red Dead Redemption has similar gameplay

I was very frustrated with gta4, so out of it before you get halfway there. Instead you have episodes of freedom of the city; I really liked the whole way. It is two best stories, with the pace much better. They are shorter too, and eliminate the frustrations gta4 checkpoint. Play those instead if you would like a good GTA experience GTA IV uses the first two hours to bring the player to new mechanics and features, while the opening of Red Dead mediocre works to improve the narrative.