Thread: “This account is no longer active” error message on New Star Soccer 5 game

“This account is no longer active” error message on New Star Soccer 5 game

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue and recently I have installed the New Star Soccer 5 game on mine system and everything was working but last night while playing on the New Star Soccer 5 game I have got the error message saying that:” This account is no longer active, please contact support@newstargames.com if u are the owner of this account." Now I don’t how to get solve the issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: “This account is no longer active” error message on New Star Soccer 5 game

I think you using the several different IP addresses to play the game within 5 hours and so therefore you’re facing the issue and so I would like to suggest you to make sure you’re using the router without static IP and after that let me know the issue. To solve the issue I would like to suggest you to make reset your account and after that also your able to solve the issue.

Some other reason you will get the issue and it’s better to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue and they will solve your issue. even I have faced the issue and after that I have contact the New Star Soccer 5 game support and after that I they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the New Star Soccer 5 game and after that your able to solve the issue.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and then something with the New Star Soccer 5 game, so therefore I would like to suggest you to uninstall the game and after that install it again and then you can solve the issue. To make uninstall the game first go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and after that click on the New Star Soccer 5 game and then select the uninstall. Now once you uninstall the New Star Soccer 5 game and after that reinstall the New Star Soccer 5 game.

Make sure internet connect are proper and after that let me know the issue. I have faced the issue and after that I have checked mine connection and after that I have solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you to make sure that you have secure connection of internet and check the all setting of the internet connection and then let me know the issue.