Thread: Joystick is not working in New Star Soccer 5

Joystick is not working in New Star Soccer 5

Well I am having an issue with New Star Soccer 5 and joystick which I have installed on the computer to play the game on the computer of mine. I am getting EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION while doing the same. I cannot figure out whether there is an issue with the game itself. or there is an hardware issue with the computer of yours. Let me know if you are having any useful instruction to to fix the matter of mine.

Re: Joystick is not working in New Star Soccer 5

In order to figure out the root cause of the problem which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the controller? Do you have doen any hardware or software changes on the computer? can you post the content of the entrie message so that I will be able to figure out the root cause of the problem? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer of mine.

I am highly suspecting that the above mentioned issue is happening because of the drivers issue which you have installed on the computer of yours. I am suggesting that you should simply download the latest version of the drivers which you should install the same on the device of yours. after installing the drivers you should restart the computer of yours. I am hoping that the issue will be resolved after reinstalling the drivers.

Do you have reinstalled the game on the computer of yours? if you have not done the same and you should download the game and then you should uninstall the entire game. after doing the same you must restart the machine. After restarting the computer of yours you should simply try to install the game on the computer. again you should restart the computer of yours once you have reinstalled the game on the computer of yours.

Well I am not sure but there could be an issue with the controller which you have installed on the computer of yours. you should simply install the controller on the other computer. well it will help you to figure out whether the above mentioned is happening due to computer or there is an issue with the device itself. so you should do the above mentioned thing and let me know about the same.

I am thinking that there could an issue with the device which you are using. I mean there could be the fault of the device which you are using. I mean you should contact the service center of the device manufacturer and ask for further help. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim for the service warranty.