Thread: Difficulty level while playing New Star Soccer 5

Difficulty level while playing New Star Soccer 5

Well I have played number of video games on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed New Star Soccer 5 on the computer of mine. Well I wanted to talk about the difficulty level of this particular game. Let me know how it does make an effect while playing the game on the computer of mine. post your speculation of yours which will help me out to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Difficulty level while playing New Star Soccer 5

I have played the above mentioned game on the computer of mine and I am having really happy time while playing the game. as far as I know the difficulty settings is taking affect while playing the match on the computer of mine. there will not be effect of the training or any of the life aspect on the difficulty setting of the game. I am not sure but it is going to be implement on the character of the game.

After going through the thing which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. There will be several kind of difficulties into the game. well make sure that while dealing with the difficulty you should have the leaderboard for each and every difficulty. So you should manage to get the leaderboard than only you will be able to get the benefit of the user difficulty level into this particular game.

I have noticed some of the people who are banging with the 10 Goals and getting the advantage on the list which will be more easy to get the thing working for you and it will be useful for the competent players. I will prefer to play the game on the higher level of the difficulty to show something in the game. according to me have the top list feature might be quite interesting in and it is providing PvP element while playing the game.

Well there are many people who are looking to play the above mentioned game and I wanted to share something which will give you brief idea on this particular matter. tyou will be able to set the difficulty in the game when you are supposed to play the game on the computer of yours. once you have started with the career into the game you will not be able to change the difficulty settings in the game entirely.

Well I wanted to say thanks to all the users who have provided the possible solution to get the requirement of mine. I have got the idea that I will be able to set the difficulty level while beginning with the career. Once you have started with it you will not be able to change the difficulty level at all in the game. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to fix the matter of mine.