Thread: New Star Soccer 5 training for Shooting and heading

New Star Soccer 5 training for Shooting and heading

Can somebody assist me with this please? I've got style and speed & trickling and the whole thing else to nearly max but I am still getting stuck on heading level 4 and shooting level 6. Outside heading into goal from the penalty box, I usually get the first header in but later, I simply am not able to get the ball into goal. Likewise, on shelling - with set pieces of 3 defenders and the goal keeper, although my flair is nearly greatest, I am unable to arc the ball in. The training process was not too hard for me but is it a bug or I am just stuck??

Re: New Star Soccer 5 training for Shooting and heading

The way I used for training train up my heading was to call for the ball so that when I headed it, I was in line with a post. The goal keeper will be making the save but when I am down the floor to the other post, I’ll call for the ball, and then head it in while the goalkeeper is out of position. Shooting proves to be a lot harder. Above all, advanced controls should be used. Then for the set piece training, instead of shoot load should be used. If I don't apply lot of power on the shooting I can definitely get the ball across the wall, if I need to. You ought to aim the lob outside the close to post, and then put spin on the ball so it just slip in at the near post. The goalkeeper will fail to spot it if you do it true. For scoring at the back the line, primary fire off a fast auto shot so the guard gets behind the red line. Then try switching back between 10 and 20 yards from the half way line, on a line that is external to the near post (call for the ball after you get there, or else the defenders will seal you down). Run in a straight line up, power a shot to full and then put spin on the ball so it sneaks inside the near post. This should work...I trained before the last pair of updates, so Well I am not sure if the goalkeepers in the drill have been improved.

Thanks for the reply! And you are absolutely right in saying that the shooting in this game is real tough nut to crack. Although I have got through the set-pieces but the real difficult for me was scoring from behind the line as I found the couple of defenders is still some trouble But all I am doing is I am continue doing to try harder and harder as I am trying to get read of .Hopefully I ‘ll get over it soon.

Is there any alternative way for me to there to alternately way of training up skills, I mean for those of us who really don’t have the knowledge of motor skills and/or coordination to do the training? If you take my case I enjoy too much to play game but if you ask me honestly I hardly ever enjoy training bits all that much. It's cool, don't get me incorrect, but this pastime is more about achievement than about the private feelings the other games had when you weren't playing soccer

The thing I have figured out will post here too. I was stuck on Flair 5 and that's restricted me in receiving my shooting up. Any proposal for flair, and mainly that one? It's really making the game irritating that I can't get past that point and see no other way to get around it. This is what I need to post it here and then abruptly I'd get it. I was trying to make it much more complicated than it was. Just give it a gentle kick and a way and the whole thing went flat.Few of the shooting ones are still taking me into issues, but I envisage I'll get them in time. At least I've got flair to 10 now!