Thread: Shooting level 5 and 6 in New Star Soccer 5

Shooting level 5 and 6 in New Star Soccer 5

I've had three games so far corrupt, so in the past have made it as far as the shot level 10. However, now the latest version, getting past level 5 is impossible. I mentioned this in another thread, as well as a potential error. This is the level you need to get three goals with two defenders and the line far from the goal. It is ridiculously difficult. Anyone else with the same problem? Any help please? I'm at level 10 or every other skill (except the items level 9). It only remains to throw at level 5.

Re: Shooting level 5 and 6 in New Star Soccer 5

Same difficulty I am having. You won't be capable to acquire them on top of as a result call for the ball and presently initial time the shot through curl and it supposed to turn away commencing the keeper and go within I will be appearing at the complexity levels of every talent. Are there some skills that people consider are too easy? Pace and Dribbling are so simple for me. For all time finish yet the last levels through a while toward auxiliary.

I wouldn't articulate dribbling is simple. Numerous the times I'm hypothetical to run among dual cones, however in the central point, there's one of those yellow poles, and it's approximately not possible to not strike it. This is what I experience with it. So if you would like to know more about it then I will suggest you to read the gameplay review of it in that you will find the explanation of all the level of this game. I hope you are clear with my point.

At the same time as an old player however old to actually calculating my ton, I consider the complexity level is fairly superior, however learning how to shoot, head, and curl (Flair) is establish unproductive. I'm within my 3rd year and I simply comprise 2 into shooting, 2 into heading, and 5 into flair for the reason that I don't acquire the mechanic of it. And there are actually no additional ways of training and there are no elucidations on how to perform it.

Sideways from making a latest character and continually enthusiastic flair, bombardment and heading, and doing not anything in addition till I acquire the hang of every, after that starting in excess of and actually playing, please don't construct whatever thing a lot harder. This is what I can say about all this level so I think this levels are quite simple. So if you just notice some of important point then it will be very easy to achive.