Thread: Cannot select anything from New Star Soccer 5 menu

Cannot select anything from New Star Soccer 5 menu

I am having some very weird problem with the New Star Soccer 5 menu. I don’t know the reason for this but I am not able to select anything from the menu. Sometimes, I can do that but as I leave the cursor keys then I found that the select box changes to "Quit" or "Cancel". This is similar to that I have key held down but that is not true. Is there anyone who has experienced the same thing? I will glad to have suggestions from you people.

Re: Cannot select anything from New Star Soccer 5 menu

I am not very certain that this is going to help you but what you can do is just recalibrate the joypad that you are using and see if that is helping you to get this problem resolved or not. I said at the start that I am not certain about this as I have never faced the problems like this before so I do not have much idea about this but you can try this once for sure just to check and reply back with the result of this.

I have also faced this problem earlier and somehow managed to get this resolved. Actually the game was only getting the "joy left" input and that was the reason for this problem. So I reassigned the controls of that and after that I found that it started working well again. So you can also try by reassigning the controls and check if resetting the controls does some helpful work for you. Good Luck!!!

There is one workaround for this that you can try in order to get this resolved. If you are having Windows 7 installed on your computer then just go to Start > devices and printers and from there choose "Xbox 360 controller for windows". Right click on that and then choose game controller settings and then open the advanced option and change that to "Device to use for older programs" for this controller. This will solve this problem.

If the game installed in your computer is corrupted then also you might get the issue like this. So first of all, try to solve this will all the possible solution that you have and that you got from here. If that do not work then simply uninstall this game from your computer and then install that again. All the files for this game will be recreated and problem will be resolved for you. This is the only thing that I think will help you.

New Star Soccer 5 is the last instilment in the honor winning independent wear arrangement. Exist the essence of an adolescent football star as you attempt to attain accomplishment on the pitch and increase the regard and reverence of your buddies, fans and partners. You are able to play in an entire accommodate of classes from far and wide and contend in national competitions for example the World Cup and the European Championships.