Thread: New Star Soccer 5 XBOX controls are deleted

New Star Soccer 5 XBOX controls are deleted

Hello guys I am playing this game on a XBOX and don’t know but somehow I deleted the XBOX controls of New Star Soccer 5 game. And now I don’t know how I can retrieve it. Does anyone else is facing this same issue. If yes then please share it with me. Does anyone have any idea how I can retrieve it. I am waiting for your replies please share your replies with me as soon as possible. I hope you guys will help me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: New Star Soccer 5 XBOX controls are deleted

But how it happens how you can delete the controls lol. Ok so tell me from where you deleted that you deleted that from the option which is present in a menu or form somewhere else. Once you deleted the controls so it’s deleting your entire backup file. I don’t think you can perform anything further because if .SAV or .BAK files are not present then you cannot do anything with it. If it’s present in recycle bin then you can do something.

Hello thank for your response. Its happen accidentally I did not deleted it directly. So do you really think there is no other way to retrieve it? I am totally noob in all these kind of things. I only know how to play games nothing else lol. But I hope that you will show me some way to fix it. Even I tried to ask about this to many pro gamers but they all are really don’t have any idea about it. so if you have any suggestion then please share it with me.

Ok did you check its present in recycle bin or not. If not then please check it first and then if it’s present then restore it so it will rollback and store your all backup files. This is only I know about it. And if you still want to more about it then I will suggest you to search about it on a Google so it will give you much suggestion better than me. And if you find any appropriate solution then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies.

Lol as I told first that I accidentally deleted that so I have no idea where it goes even I try to find about it in recycle bin but still I did not get any files with it. Now I don’t know what to do extra to fix it. Even I tried to mail my query to the game developer but still even they don’t have any idea about it. So I don’t think so that I can fix this issue. But thank you for your reply. And yes if I found any solution I will post back here.