Thread: is it necessary to update my Xbox 360 For playing After dawn 11th wave game ?

is it necessary to update my Xbox 360 For playing After dawn 11th wave game ?

I have X360 at my home. I play many games on it. I have no problem till last week. Actually the problem is not about the device. In fact I faced the game problem. I purchased a new CD of the ‘After dawn wave 11’. But when I am trying to burn this game first time it gave me the error of “play DVD”. So after that I burned a activate ISO disk to run it. Then the game logo appears on the screen but when I tried to play that a pop up message comes that says: "u have to update ur 360 in order to play this game". So that I want to ask the question if I update my 360 will it become a problem for xbox live, and suppose if after sometime time I will try to patch my 360 to it this update will become a problem for me or not. Because I cannot patch up my Xbox 360. So can anyone there who can give me the proper solution to solve my problem.

Re: is it necessary to update my Xbox 360 For playing After dawn 11th wave game ?

I read your problem and I come to know that I can give you some solution. I want to give you suggestion that you can update your device. But don’t worry Microsoft didn’t put the new updates for your device. Also, I want to tell you Don’t update the latest FW on your Xbox Live. I think this can give you better idea to solve your problem.

Re: is it necessary to update my Xbox 360 For playing After dawn 11th wave game ?

I think when you try to update the X box then it activates the AP 2.5 security for Black ops. And it also affects the Modern Warfare 2. But I can give you better advice for that. You can try LT+. With the help of that you can play MW2 and Black ops also. So please take this advice to fix your issue. I hope this will work for you.thank you.

After reading your description I think I can give you some advice to you. But I am not sure that this will help you to solve your problem or not. The Xbox 360 console software is updated periodically with new features by the Microsoft itself. If you have some problem like this ;( 1) Dashboard themes don't appear.(2) Avatars are missing.(3) The Kinect sensor doesn't work (flashing green or red sensor light) then only you can use the update to repair your problem.

I think you are not using proper methods to boot the system. Here I am giving you some advice to you. For burning from the CD or DVD you can try these steps. First start your computer. Then download the update file. Then save the file on the system. Then unzip the file. Insert a floppy disk, CD or DVD on your computer. . Copy the contents of the zip file. In the root directory of the CD or DVD, and choose to write (burn) the files on disk. . Once the files have been burned to disc, delete the computer disk and insert it into the drive on the Xbox 360. Then you have to restart the console. And you will see the installation program start automatically. This is the right technique to do it. Please use this one for proper use. This can solve your problem.

I think you have to check your DVD again and try to reboot it in the proper way. I think this kind of errors occurs due to some corruption in the system files. You can check out for system files also. I want to give the advice to check out all the DVDs you use for booting. The problem may be related to firmware also. So you can try to update the firmware also. There is no danger in updating files. Because when you try to update the file only changes some unwanted threats and not all the file. So, required files are always there only. So you can use the update option to solve this kind of difficulties.

I think you have a pirated DVD or something like that (pirated system files). So you can solve this problem by just replacing the DVD with new one. You have mentioned that you purchased a new DVD so you have some warrantee on that so you can easily try to replace the DVD. This is the best option for you. You want to know that can you use update for that. This is not a big issue. You can update it with newer version. I don’t think it will cause much to your system. But before that you have to take back up of your data.