Thread: Got curb stomped by Aizen in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Got curb stomped by Aizen in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Well i was playing with the Yoruich in the game and I got bashed up badly by the aizen and hence that’s the issue here. so that’s what I want to say here is aizen so much tough that it is nearly difficult to defat it or Yoruich is a terrible character in the game, what do you all have to say about the same, can you please suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the reply from you all on the same. I know this is a very silly question that I am asking but do let me know about it as soon as possible. I am waiting for the help.

Re: Got curb stomped by Aizen in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

If you go b the story mode then for sure you will be getting defeated that’s it. also till that time you can try hitting it with the projectile spams and all so that will affect the Aizen a lot. So that’s what I am saying here. do watch out for the same and let me know if that does makes any difference in the game. So that’s what you have to do and hence that’s what I am saying here. let me know or do revert back to me if this suggestion did helped you or not to some extent, so that’s what I want to say here.

Well I don’t know I will not do such kind of cheap stuff in the game to win or do something that will make me work on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. also one more thing that I would like to say here is that suggest me something else that will help me attack the aizen for sure. Suggest me some good methods and not the projectile spams I am definitely not going to try with the same and hence do look out for the same from the next time. I hope you will do that for me, so do reply fast guys.

Leveling up is a good option for you. you will get a lot of options in there and hence that’s what you need to do. So do work on the same and you will get a lot of knowledge about the same. otherwise there is an alternate solution for you to work on the same, so what you have to do is take her into Mission Mode, get some Soul Points and then try bashing them up, that’s what you have to do and I am quite sure that it will be helpful for you, so that’s what I want to say here. Hope that works out for you.

Ok thanks a lot for suggesting me about the solutions. Yes I will definitely try that and I will surely let you all know if that suggestion did helped me or not. So that’s what I want to say here. Now what I am saying is that does leveling up help to that extent such that it helps me a lot with the same. anyways I did try searching for the same solution elsewhere else but did not get anything out of it, so thanks for letting me know about the same. appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue.