Thread: How to play with Gin Ichimaru in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?

How to play with Gin Ichimaru in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over regarding this particular game Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet. Well I wanted to play the game with Gin Ichimaru. I know that I am able to play the game with Kyoraku and H-ichigo and it seems to quite easy to play. Let me know if you are having any idea how to play the game by using this particular character. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to play with Gin Ichimaru in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?

As far as I know to play with the game with any character you have to concerned the thing that is how the character is playing and how you are getting the movement of the character. Also you have to learn the fact that you are managed to link the moves so that you will be able to get the requirement of yours. So you should get the thing which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it will be useful to you.

I am suggesting a particular information which will give you light shed that the gin is getting behind of the opponent quickly and hacking them so that pieces as soon as you are supposed to attack. You can also used the Kokuto to get the requirement of yours. the only issue that you might be mix-up with the character and you have to learn how to avoid the mix-up with the characters of this particular game.

The base Gin in the game will be able to rack up lot of hits without worrying about the meter which you are ruining out of the game. you should try the entire thing with full Pressure Attack Combo on the crowd so that you should perform ground combo Jump which has been cancelled into the aerial combo on the any of the survivor in the game. you should perform the same so that the Gin meter will full in the game.

Well the entire thing is associated with the game which will be associated Anime in artstyle. You should not be a associated with the gamestyle. This particular game is not supposed to play remotely with Blazblue or Naruto storm. The only thing which is already mentioned over here is to learn how the characters is reacting and what are the features it is having ? Also you should try to play with it couple of times so that you will be able to get the requirement of yours.

Well thanks a lot for the contributing the solution over here. the Anime is not the kind of the art style. It seems to be a Japanese animation. I am wondering that it can be do anything which he wanted into the game. I loved the information which you have provided over here and I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot again to help me out over here.