Thread: Unable to compete the campaign 100% due to Artifact and Movie bug in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Unable to compete the campaign 100% due to Artifact and Movie bug in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Well let me know how you have managed to complete the 100% campaign of the this particular game Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet on the computer of yours. I have found many people who are not able to complete the 96% of the game. in the last stage of the game I need to get the artifact into the game but there was nothing like in the game. let me know how can I managed to get the requirement of mine. any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to compete the campaign 100% due to Artifact and Movie bug in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Looking at the matter I wanted to know certain details which will help me out to get the requirement of mine. let me know whether do you received any issue while installing the game on the computer? is there any corruption of the savegame on the computer of yours? Do you have tried to play the game with the newly create user profile? Answer the above mentioned question so that I will be able to get the requirement of mine.

Re: Unable to compete the campaign 100% due to Artifact and Movie bug in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Well I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here in this particular game. if you are managed to beat the final boss before you are getting the rest out of the collectibles and you will require to beat them for the second attempt into the game once you have get the thing collected for you. After doing the same I have managed to complete the 100% of the campaign in this particular game.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the gamesave which you are having in the game. Well I recommend that you should simply create a new user profile into the game and then you should see that the problem is existing or not. if you have managed to fix the matter of yours than I am sure that there was an issue with the gamesave. Well I you should continue with the playing with the newly created user profile.

Well looking at the problem I am doubting that there is a corruption of the game file which you have installed on the computer of yours. you have to uninstall the entire game from the computer of yours and then you should simply restart the computer of yours. after rebooting the machine you should try to install the game on the computer. I am hoping that you will be able to resolve the matter after reinstalling the game.

After going through the issue which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game itself. I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will figure out where exactly the bug issue with the game itself. the developer of the game will release the patch which will fix the matter of yours.