Thread: What happens to the blood in the later stages of Bleach: Soul Resurrection game?

What happens to the blood in the later stages of Bleach: Soul Resurrection game?

On watching the two arcs of the bleach anime I have seen that there has been a a lot of blood shedding and also lots of violence can be seen in the game, that’s what I am saying here. well in the game I had seen one fight which happens between the Ichigo ands Ulquiorra. Well in that series I can see that there is no blood at all and also there is only minor bruises that we get to see in their faces and hence that’s what the biggest problem is. So that’s what I want to say here. so what I am asking is that where have all the blood drops gone? Can you all please tell em something about it. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. waiting for the necessary replies.

Re: What happens to the blood in the later stages of Bleach: Soul Resurrection game?

Go and watch the fight that happens between the Hitsugaya and Kenpachi. You will get to see how much blood and violence is shoen in the game and you will start relaising that the game has lots of violence content in it. that’s what I want to say here. hope you all did get the necessary information on the same. so that’s what I want to say here. go and watch out for the sample videos I nthe you tube and you will understand what I am trying to say here. so hope that was enough for you.

Re: What happens to the blood in the later stages of Bleach: Soul Resurrection game?

No I have actually seen the Ichigo and Rukia fights since both are my favorite characters in the game and I would certainly love to see them fight that’s what I want to say here but we all must admit that the amount of blood has been reduced considerably after the first anime series had been launched and even I am a big follower of this game so that’s what made me think and say that the game does lacks a lot of amount of blood and violence in it. so that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok then you must have seen the Hitsugaya and Kenpachi vs Inaba fight that happened and you would have realized that the fight was the father of all fights the blood used to flow like rivers in the fight and then you would have realized that how this game would be so deadly. So surely must have seen that fight the tactics and also the weapons used are quite good and very much enjoyable. Also I have only one equation related to everything in the game and that is blood = good game. I only check out for this equation ion the game and then only I go ahead with the same.

Well the developers of the bleach must have thought of something and hence decided accordingly to not go with the much blooded content in the game that’s what I feel here. well what I want to say is that if you have watched out the anime series of the game I nthe televiosn then you might have relased what I am saying here as the series used to display easrly the less blood content would be there in the game and hence that’s what I am trying to say to you all. sicne the game has been finally developed they would not like to take any risk from the developers, so that’s what I feel here.

Actually I am not able to come across that video in the you tube and hence you will have to help me with that, so do reply on the same. so that I get the necessary information from you all on the same. so I hope you do understand what I am saying here. well if you can trll me the video number then also I will be able to track the video of that anime series. So do reply fast with the video number I am waiting for the reply from you. please do make it fast ok, I have to check out the other games as well.