Thread: Some questions about Missions 22-28 in Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

Some questions about Missions 22-28 in Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

I know somewhat about the mission 22 and also the different things that are there in the game that’s what I feel. so what I want to say is that if we look at the mission 22 in the game then I know there is a need to fight the battle between the Halibel, Barragan, and Stark. So what about the other stages I mean the stages that are going to come up in the later stage what about them guys? Do we get to see the same 2 vs 1 levels or something else. So what do you all have to say about the same, any idea about it then do share it with me over here.

Re: Some questions about Missions 22-28 in Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

As such I have not reached up to that mission, well I have heard that in the mission 28 you will get to see the fight between Final Ichigo, Final Aizen, Barragan and Kokuto. This is what I know about the mission 28 and as far as the other missions are concerned then I really don’t know much about the levels that are there in it and hence it would not be fair from my side to comment anything on that and hence that’s what I am saying here. I will surely try out with the other levels of the game and will let you know what the other missions do mean to me, I will surely let you know as soon as possible.

Well its to early to comment on that because me myself In level 60 and have not reached up to that mission and hence I am not the correct person here to answer out the question for you. so that’s what I am saying here. for me right now 3 Arrancar's are too much difficult to beat then how can I think of beating the others that are there above mission 22. So in this situation I cannot comment anything great here but surely can say that you should expect multilevel stages in the game and hence be prepared for that and then only go ahead with the game.

Can I expect a descent answer from you all. so what I am saying is that the two responses that I have received is from the people who have not played the game much and they are thinking of solving out the issue for me. How can they do that, now you all guys think. Can I get a response from a person who has already crossed the level 22 and have played the level 28 at least once. Then only I will get the exact idea about that, that’s what I feel here. So experienced people please do turn out to answer me out here, I am waiting for the help guys.

Well there is one mission I don’t remember the number but it comes anywhere between 26 and 28. So what it does that it allows you to fight against the mightiest of them all and they are Grimmjow, Yoruichi, Nnoitra, Kenpachi, Ichigo, Ulquuiorra. I am sure that you must be frightened listening to this names but yes in reality they come to haunt you together and hence targeting them one by one does becomes a lot of difficult task for you. the muti player battles will be seen a lot number of times I nthe level 28. So you must be highly prepared for that and also better be prepared with the life stocks as well make sure that you collect them in abundance it will be very much useful there.

See In the level 28 you will get to fight against all the characters in the game and also the maximum level would to fight would be 4vs1. So this is what I am saying here. hope you all did get the necessary information about the same. so in case you were not knowing about the maximum players that you will get to face then it will be 4 vs 1 and that’s what you get to see in the mission 28 and nothing else. Yes rest all of the things are been explained well by the above person in his above posts, hope that was clear for you.