Thread: Should there be a Bleach: Soul Resurrection sequel?

Should there be a Bleach: Soul Resurrection sequel?

I hope you have understood what i am saying here. so what do you all think about the idea, can you all please tell me if there should be a sequel for the game? Do you all have any die about the same and if you have any then do let me know about the same. I am hoping that the second part of the game should come up with a lot more characters thats what i feel and think about the game. Also there is no DLC for this game and hence I am thinking about the same, so what do you all have to say about this guys, do let me know as soon as possible for the same.

Re: Should there be a Bleach: Soul Resurrection sequel?

It is too early to comment something on the same. Well I don’t know f there will be any sequel for the game that’s will be coming soon. So what I am saying is that it all depends on the developers if they want to come up with the sequel for the game. So that’s what I am saying here. Also there are many factors that do get counted in the game to plan its sequel first and the foremost being the sales of the game. If the sales of the game is high then surely the sequel of the game will be coming for sure.

The game has not been able to make a worldwide release and also the game will not be releasing in all the locations as well. So that’s why I think that the game’s sequel will not be launched at all. That’s what I am hoping for. So what I want to say is that unless and until the game does gets good Reponses from all over the place where it has released I really don’t think the developers will be thinking about the sequel. So as such I don’t think so the game will be available for the sequel. So better don’t think about it. hope my suggestions are clear for you all.

The game has got a mixed response from all over the place and I really don’t find anything that will make the sequel of the game or the characters in that did not seem to be worth of the sequel, so that is what I am saying here. Do not think much about the same. So hope you did get the necessary information about the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. I am totally against the planning of the sequel of the game and so I really don’t think so it should be implemented. So that’s what I want to say here.

If you check out the major retailers of any kind of games such as Best Buy, Wal-Mart they have not even thought of going ahead with the game and hence what I feel is that they should not think about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. since the major retailers are not wanting this game then forget about the sequel of the game, so a big no for me in terms of the sequel of the game. No doubt the game is a pretty interesting one and hence what I think is that the game’s sequel will not come up and that’s for sure.

No my views are totally opposite to that of yours. I think the sequel of the game should be planned well what it will do is that it will give more chances of introduction of characters and also give the chance of playing it in the co op mode as well. That’s what I think would be a pretty interesting offer to try out that’s what I feel. also some are complaining about the short format of the game even that would be solved wit the plan of the sequel thats what I think. So hope that is clear for you all.