Thread: Neither a Bleach fan nor a Dynasty Warriors fan but still enjoying Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Neither a Bleach fan nor a Dynasty Warriors fan but still enjoying Bleach: Soul Resurrection

The title says it all. guys I have never been a fan of both the series of the game but still I want to admit that I am enjoying the game and the main reasons behind that is the characters, while they are a little trivial in the move department, but playing the game with them is really a fun stuff for sure, playing and messing with them is surely a great thing the mission mode is also a good thing to play through. Having played it more than 18+ hours I must say that the game is thoroughly enjoyable, that’s what I feel. so all those who don’t love this game then it is a message for you all go and enjoy yourself out there.

Re: Neither a Bleach fan nor a Dynasty Warriors fan but still enjoying Bleach: Soul Resurrection

I actually like the Sengoku Basara but that should not be the sole reason that I am getting the game. So what I want to say is that even I did not like bleach at all but I have come across many videos of the game and also the trailers and all of them did not look interesting at all. so that’s what I am saying here. the game does not look a descent killer of time that’s what I want to say here. I will surely get the game as soon as the prices of the game does come down. Then I will surely get the game and that’s for sure. So that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Neither a Bleach fan nor a Dynasty Warriors fan but still enjoying Bleach: Soul Resurrection

I really did not even think that the game would be such a descent one to play out, that’s what I feel here. so what I am saying is that having checked out the game story line I felt it must be a not so my types since the game did not fetch me anything out, that’s what I want to say here. Yesterday only I did checked the game one of my friends had got it and hence I started playing it. While playing the game it did look very much interesting and hence I decided to go with the game. That’s what I want to say here. I will surely get the game by the end of this week and I am sure that it will not disappoint me at all.

I really do not support this game. The only reason I am saying that is because all the characters in the game are totally inconsistent and hence that’s the problem in it. the characters do get a lot of power at one point of time and in the other point they do not get anything and hence I really do not like that concept of the game and hence that’s what I feel that the game should be worked on for some extent and that’s what I am saying here. Even the missions and the levels are not so competitive we can easily complete in a night duration. A guy who is a better player then i can surely complete it before that as well. So this is what I think and feel about the game.

I somewhat agree to what to what you all have said here, so what I am saying is that having actually looked at the problem that you have specified here what I want to say is that if the developers are actually planning a sequel of the game then should surely focus on the combos and specials for characters, longer levels and also should introduce a long list of characters in the game that’s what I feel here. yes even a co op mode for the game is welcomes for sure and that’s what I am hoping for. Surely that would be a great thing to watch out in the game that’s what I feel here.

Nice to see some good suggestions coming on that’s what I feel here. the last two suggestions that has been received by the people did not see much appreciation for the game simply because they did not like the set of the characters that were there in the game and also some of the features, that’s what I feel here. so what I am saying is that I don’t know if a sequel of the game is coming soon I really don’t think so it will be coming soon for sure, that’s what I am saying here. the characters introduction and also the co op mode will surely be implemented in the next patch if the game does becomes a good hit for the people.