Thread: I have watched bleach only up to episode 84 should i get the Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

I have watched bleach only up to episode 84 should i get the Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

So what do you all think guys having read the title properly. Well what I am saying is that I have seen this anime series only till the episode 84, so should I go ahead and get the game as soon as possible, what you all have to say about this? I am just asking you all because you all must have some good experience playing this game and hence do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so tell me finally should I go with the game yes or no. I will surely follow your decision depending upon the majority.

Re: I have watched bleach only up to episode 84 should i get the Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

If you are only concerned about the story building then do not go with the game that’s what I have to say. Since there is nothing much resemblance with the game and also the anime series. So that’s what I am saying here. this game surely has some cool characters and a different story line that gets changed with the different mission that you start playing the game and also that’s what I am saying here. so have a look at the same and you will surely say that the game is completely different from the anime series that you get to watch out in the TV.

Re: I have watched bleach only up to episode 84 should i get the Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

Yes the above ser is saying correctly. Now what I am saying is that if you have some issues or doubts about the storyline then I will advise you to check with the story section that you get to see in the official website of the game. Make sure that skip the bount arc also if you are having some descent knowledge about the characters in the game then you will surely love the game that’s for sure. Also youmust be having some adequate knowledge about the different fights that spoil for you then you can go ahead and make a name of yours in the game that’s what I feel. so do watch out for the same and then make the necessary changes, that’s what I want to say here.

Just answer a simple question of mine now what I am asking is that do you love to play JPN Wii? Well if you love then surely you can go ahead playing the game that’s what I feel. so that’s what I am saying here. well JPN Wii is best game for the arc. So if you love this game and surely would love to play on it, that’s what I am saying here. hope you did get the necessary information on the same and hence that’s what my advise for you. if you don’t like JPN Wii then there is no point going ahead with the game because Bleach: Soul Resurrection is a way ahead of the JPN Wii. Well JPN Wii is a game to clear out the basics of the game, that’s what I am saying here.

The game is quite fun I have played it and also like you even I haven’t watched much of the anime series but yes I definitely had some knowledge about the game and also the characters. So if you are having enough knowledge about the same then there is nothing to worry about the same. you will surly love this game and I am quite confident about it. The game is not about who is who and who is doing what. Rather it is about what’s going to be happening next. That’s what the trick is and also you will love the transformations that does happen in the game, so do watch out for that in the game and I am sure you will love this game for sure, that’s what I think here.

Talking about the personal experience of the game what I have done is that I have crossed the volume 27 of the manga. I just stopped watching the anime version of the game and henceforth I have not decided to watch the series of the game. So that’s what I want to say here. I would surely want to go ahead with the different levels but some work has stoopped me from doing that. That’s what I am saying here. so do not worry go ahead with the game and I am sure you will love this game for sure.