Thread: How to defeat the snow flake boss in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?

How to defeat the snow flake boss in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?

Well recently I have installed Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet on the computer of mine. I am thinking I am shooting the missile which are at the center in the game where I was having the small opening. I gave tried above mentioned thing couple of times but it did not worked for me at all. I cannot figure out why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to defeat the snow flake boss in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?

I have played the game which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. You should simply try with the shooting of the crystal really first by ,making use of the big blue crystals. Well let me know about the experience of yours about the solution which I have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here will be useful to fix the matter of yours.

Well thanks a lot friends for the replying with the promptly. I let you know that you should simply go for the hitting of the crystal ? I have tried to make the thing working for multiple times but I was unable to manage the thing at all. Let me know if you are having any useful information to get the requirement of mine. anyway thanks a lot again for the prompt replies of yours. again I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

I let you know that the once the hitting of the crystal will not back to the ice into the game. so you will not require to do fast into the game. after all the three are got down into the game then you will notice that it will be quite difficult to hit the center by using the missile into the game. I am also using small gun as well as missile into the game. the normal gun in the game will require more care into the game. I don’t worry about the damage the edge is giving the health each and every time into the game.

In this particular situation I am using the hotbuttons combo of the missile, shield as well as circular saw. i have also noticed that the thing is going really smooth when I am using the missiles into the game. I am also hitting the drone by using the laser thingies if it is into the way of mine. so try the thing which I have mentioned and I am expecting that it will be quite useful to meet the requirement of yours.

I am really glad to see to so many replies from the users of this particular forum. I have gone through the each and every post of yours and I have found all the information was quite useful to get the requirement of mine. using all the above mentioned information was quite useful to win into the game. i wanted to appreciate your efforts which was quite useful to get the requirement of mine.