Thread: Hidden area under water in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Hidden area under water in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

in this particular game Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet I have found the section of the water level where it is pushing the current level. You are going to have the current section in the map which is at the south which seems to be not reachable. There is nothing like globe which I can use for the grab to which I can hook into the game. Let me know how can I get down to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Hidden area under water in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Well I have gone through the issue which you have mentioned over here to get the requirement of yours and I have managed to get the requirement of yours. well I have noticed that there is a purple block down which will use to get the tractor beam. It might be quite possible to reach over there into the game. so try the thing which I have mentioned over here to get the requirement of mine over here.

Thanks a lot for the reply of yours I have managed to get the requirement of mine. I have tried the thing which you have mentioned over here but the entire thing is hang on the piece down and shooting the beam of the tractor. However I cannot managed to figure out the thing into the game? Let me know if you are having any help to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

The people who are having the above mentioned thing I am suggesting following thing which you should try to get the requirement of yours. you have to managed to grab the anchor point and then you should simply use the momentum so that you can swing downward into the game. one you have done the above mentioned thing than you will be able to get the purple tractor which is blocking the propel you in forward direction.

There are hidden area which is located at the lower left which is having the fast flowing water passages. Also you are going to have the two tunnels which is going down into the game. one is going at the left side and another one is going toward at the right side. Well you should simply go for the right side tunnel in the game. As you get down yourself you will have the purple block into the game.

You should have the pressing down at the stick which will use the current speed of the game. by doing the same you will have the slingshot where you are having the current turns and flow upwards into the game. it is into the little nook and it is unaffected by the current way which you are ridding and it is simply coming up from the below. So you should try the same and let me know whether it is useful to you or not.