Thread: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: I am the only one

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: I am the only one

I am having a particular requirement which is associated with the game which I have installed that is Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet on the computer of mine. I am assuming that this particular game will be quite better if we are going to have some kind of Random Alien than that of the cute girl protagonist. What do you think about the thing which I have mentioned over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: I am the only one

Well after looking at the all the tentacles of the game and it would make the quality kind of the game by simply shooting through the roof. I am thinking that you are the only one who is thinking about above mentioned thing. Because it is really creepy. But still you are really wanted the above mentioned thing than you should contact the developer of the game tell them about and wait from the response from the developer of the game.

After looking at the post of yours I have figured out the entire thing and I am wondering that you are absolutely right. This particular game is seems to be super creepy because it is an e rated game. you have to be really careful while dealing with the yawning void. The most worst thing which is happening is threatening of the gobble on the wayout. But I love to play this particular game.

I have noticed that this particular game insanely twisted shadow planet is seems to be having the tentacle monsters and pointy objects at each and every location of the game. I cannot find out the insanely twisted part of the game. I have also seen the protagonist which is having some kind of the little random alien who are having the weird saucer-suit. I think there will not be fun if there is no insanely twisted part in this particular game.

I am unable to get the entire thing about the above mentioned game. this particular game will become quite more cooler if it is going to have the more amount of the anime influence. For eg we can have a school girl in the game which is having the revealing uniform. If there is a large variety of the character into the game than I am sure that you are going to have the great fun while playing the above mentioned game.

It does not bother me whether there is swapping of the characters into the game. Well the game is already released into the market. But still there is a chance to get the thing which you wanted to have. You should contact the developer of the game tell them about the thing which you wanted to have in the game. the developer will make the thing working for you the thing which you wanted to have is feasible for them.