Thread: AVALON HEROES: Contest to design your Hero

AVALON HEROES: Contest to design your Hero

Recently I have heard that the AVALON HEROES community brought a contest for anyone who would like to participate. The contest is about designing your hero. It might be about the game or may be somewhat similar. Creation of hero is about your personal option. I have looked into the official community sites and I got several pics there regarding some new heroes. I had one in my mind but unfortunately I was late. The contest was already ended and they have declared the winner.

Re: AVALON HEROES: Contest to design your Hero

Avalon Heroes combination of real-time strategy and role-playing game, with the support of professional video game player in the world's highest-paid Jang "Moon" Jae Ho, announces two new competitions have in common the ability to display and help the other players in the game Avalon Heroes. Foremost they required a name, afterward some guides, and currently get nearer the final challenge intended for you. You might even plan a total Hero own. Be imaginative jointly and design your personal Hero!

Avalon Heroes Action: This is the first competition organized which is based on creating a video in which players must show their favorite hero in action. The video cannot exceed 4 minutes duration and must be made entirely using the Avalon graphics engine Heroes. The maximum allowable length is 4 minutes and you can only use the platform to publish YouTube videos. The sequences must also be original. The winners will be unpublished and valuable items heroes for the game. The new directors can choose any game mode that offers the game: Battle, Adventure, or Plaza Scenario Mode.

I heard that the developer has just released a new patch that is for 2 new heroes. I think that these heroes are taken from that contest. Assassin bold, Sheppard is a pro attack on long distance. With its competence "night chaser", he slips into the darkness where it is most effective attacks. It is recommended to give the items to increase his forces attack and kill rates. These two heroes are available to all users of Avalon Heroes.

I heard that the Avalon Heroes is not only into creating new heroes contest but they have also offered other 2 contest for this game. One of which is video contest which you have already seen somewhere in previous post. However the other one is Hero Guide Contest: if yours is to teach other players how to do things right, you have your chance in Hero Guide Contest. As far as I know that it is based on sharing knowledge and helping other players improve their skills by doing custom guides our gaming experience. The terrible thing is these contest are already closed and they have also posted winners name on the official discussion site with pics.

For all those left behind, which unfortunately cannot come to gamescom, there will be a small consolation in the game. Of 18 August to 1 September can be found in the Adventure Mode and Battle-called "Letter Boxes" in defeating enemies. These boxes each contain a letter of the word "Avalon". Have you collected all the letters of the word, you can convert it to an NPC in a voucher, for which there is a surprise after the show.