Thread: Disappointment with AVALON HEROES

Disappointment with AVALON HEROES

UI seems a bit uncomfortable, too flashy and would-be cool. Simple would be better. Source is in bad shape and some text is not displayed correctly. Adventure mode, the map is upset; crawls are tapped, last ability disturbed. Skipping is difficult because there is no cursor. Store no longer has some elements. The battle mode, the teacher may put people off the opposing team, keep the good players for him and for noobs as enemies. I had no idea what equipment I had. It became very clear to me after the first few minutes. People in my team played worse.

Re: Disappointment with AVALON HEROES

Is there really any need to insult Kallen? No, there is not. The stranger feels bad (like most it seems) about how the patch has screwed up the game. Being a forum that allows them to express their opinions. Alaplaya has some blame for the reason that they have their own testers who examine the game through the updates earlier than they release them to the players. They have seen how bad it was and still remain at large.

Alaplaya is not just a host. That game franchise. Install the patch. I never said it did. Also, do not have to install the patch. Should not be that difficult to install the patch on a test server and try some things and see if it works. He said that both Alaplaya and developers do not. I suppose one cannot expect much from the games more or less free. However, this is lame. Before you could make things easy, we must now make an effort to have errors.

First you can find things easier are now the only difficult and frustrating the old way was better. Why change something that was good? Alaplaya Why not file a complaint, why not try it and give us a complete review of how things would look and work and ask us what we do not want to change? Now all we constantly freshman mentoring program that we have to click to go far! I do not know if you noticed, but all that happened is the game became worse.

Personally I like the new patch, new user interface, all new. This made the game much easier. Now I have to wait 40 minutes for a game that, about 5 minutes to start is enough. For now, I do not know what's going to be in a higher "level" or a straight or call it whatever. Sure, there are minor errors, such as fonts, and resolution. The balance is pretty useless in my opinion, the team observes all 1500-1600 against a team from 1400-1500 and said the balance of equality.

I decided to give the game another chance. A bad decision. I joined a team that seemed fine. I was ready. Suddenly I see people telling me to prepare the chat. I click ready. Then I see my name on the list. I realize I'm on the other side. The side that originally had 1700 people, while my new team had about 1300 people. Clearly no sense. The match was very balanced. That was not even the biggest problem. I could not harm most people.

The best player again. Game was lazy. Most seemed to be the frame rate problems. Sometimes it seemed the game would crash. (Frame rate was 0 for a few seconds). I can run Crysis at maximum that is not my team. Sometimes when a lot of dropped frames, my hero became invisible on the screen. I think when I hit something, I was again visible. In addition, enemies, they did not stay in my friends / teammates team ARC had a range of 3x. Using the skills / moving objects and hero was difficult when the frame rate was very low.