Thread: It is easily possible to beat the story mode of Bleach: Soul Resurrection in 3 hours

It is easily possible to beat the story mode of Bleach: Soul Resurrection in 3 hours

Yes guys that's absolutely true that’s what I feel here. so that’s what I want to say here and hence that’s the sole reason why I made this thread. So do have a good look at the missions and all of the game and you will find that there is nothing much similarity in the game. There are overall 14 missions in the game and also each mission does take 10 minutes and also to complete them is a quite obvious task. Well I was expecting that the game will turn out to be quite heavy on the gameplay. But it turned out to be completely opposite of that, so that’s what the problem is. Still not impressed with the game.

Re: It is easily possible to beat the story mode of Bleach: Soul Resurrection in 3 hours

Yes the game does not looks as if it is worth of $40. That’s what I feel here and hence that’s what I want to say here. had if the story been extended and also the introduction of the characters for the game would have certainly added some more spice to the game but the developers have not thought of doing anyhti8ng that’s what the problem is, I really don’t think so the game is worth of $40. The game certainly needs to be better with a twisty storyline that’s what I think and feel about the same.

Re: It is easily possible to beat the story mode of Bleach: Soul Resurrection in 3 hours

Do add 3 hours more to the mission mode if you haven’t checked that mode. Surely you need to check out the mission mode of the game and hence that’s what I think will add up the duration of the game, that’s what I want to say here. Since you haven’t checked it with the entire game probably you have missed some portion of the game which is called as the mission mode and hence you need to check out that. If you are a pro in that then you will complete that game in a good time that’s what I feel here. so do not forget to check out the mission mode as well.

Well I have played more than 35 hours of this game and I don’t think so I have played the entire game that’s what I feel. so you cannot completely complain about the gameplay it is quite interesting and it keeps you interested in what is going to come next. So that’s what I think about the game and what I feel is that the game will surely earn some good points considering its different set of characters in the game and hence that’s what I want to say here.

I really don’t think so completing the entire game in 6 hours is possible at all. since you need to complete the 28 missions and also beyond 27 missions you need to have the A ranking then only you can continue with the game and that’s what I want to say here. so that’s it from my side for you. do have a good look at the same. if you are a pro or let it be anything you cannot the complete the entire game in a single day that’s what I feel. this is what my experience says and I am sure that it is never wrong. so forget about completing the game in 6 hours, I think it is a complete bizzard.

Completing the story mode and also the mission mode and that too in the specific time does not seem to be possible at all. That’s what I want to say here. Fighting every boss in the game and that too in the final mission does take a lot of time and I really don’t think so that’s possible at all. so that’s what I want to say here. also nobody hasn’t mentioned about the 175 levels that come in the game and hence we need to check out that as well into consideration. So that’s what I am saying here, no not for me. that’s my opinion.

What I am saying is that if you do have a good look at the same then let me tell you that I have mentioned only about the story mode and nothing else. If you all guys are telling me about the mission mode then let me tell you that I haven’t started with yet, so that’s what I am saying here. So if you have soemthing else to say so that you can support my naswer about the same then do answer it out for me, i am then waiting for the solution otherwise it is better that you dont answer me out, thats it.