Thread: Bleach: Soul Resurrection was out in 1969

Bleach: Soul Resurrection was out in 1969

Yes guys that is what I have heard from the retail store guy who told me that the game did came in the year 1969 and I was shocked hearing that. Well the first thing that came up in my mind was that I should inform you all about the same and hence I did the same thing. So that’s what I have done here. so what do you think the guy at the retailer store was correct? Or is there some other story behind that? What do you all have to say about that, c’mon tell me about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all. do reply quick ok.

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrection was out in 1969

Well I really don’t think so that’s possible at all. That’s what I feel and hence that’s what I think about the same. Where the hell did 1969 came at place when the game is releasing this year. I really don’t think so that is bound to happen and hence that’s what I want to say here. Please do watch out for the same and let me know if you have come across some of the factual information about the same, so that I can comment accordingly on that. So do reply guys about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all about the same.

Well I haven’t got any factual information about that but since he was the retail store holder for many years and I do purchase a lot of games from that store keeper only. So I am thinking that he must be right since that guy is selling the game from a very long time and hence I am hoping that he will do that as soon as possible, so that’s what I am saying here. Tracking the history of the game does looks to me that the game must have come out as early as possible. So this is what I want to say here.

Completely disagreed with you about the same, can you even imagine the time difference between the two games and you will get what I am talking about. So don’t think anything about the game as what it is? You know in order to get the idea of the game they must have thought for some several years and then led to the conclusion of developing the game. Well these modern technology was not even present at that day then how come you are saying about that, I am not able to understand at all. so do reconsider your decision and from next time on do think and make a suitable topic for your thread.

Yes if the game had released a way back on 1969 then I can imagine the fight sequence between the Ichigo and Ulquiorria. How funny it would have been to see them fight. Well it would only have been orange dot and a green dot fighting with each other. What an incidence it could have been there. So that’s what I want to say here. Well surely does not looks to me as well if this could have been a fact, since the game was out this year and before that I don’t think so many of them have thought of this game.