Thread: Leveling up in Bleach: Soul Resurrection does not help

Leveling up in Bleach: Soul Resurrection does not help

Well I have made this thread to inform you all guys that increasing the level does not fetch me any good help at all. so that’s what I am saying here. Well increasing the level does not fetch anything that’s what I am saying here. Well I have played this game a lot of times and also did not fetch me any good help at all. That’s what I am saying here. so what I want to say is that did you all find any kind of benefit with the game and if you have any such thing to notify me then do share it over here and do post it back. Well I did not find anything new in that and hence I am asking you all about the same. so do reply guys about the same.

Re: Leveling up in Bleach: Soul Resurrection does not help

Do let me know in which level you are and also tell me about the mission in which you are in, so that we can get an exact idea about the scenario in which you are in right now? So that I can comment accordingly on that and until and unless you don’t comment on it I cannot say anything about the comment that you have made here about the game. So do reply to what I hae asked and then I will give you a fitting reply for the same. make sure that you support some answer with that so that I can have a good look about the same.

Well right now I am in mission 7 with the level 20. Now I have main problem wit the character named as kenpachi. It is really a very problematic character and I find it really difficult to control that and I don’t know what else to do so that I can improve the performance of the character. The same is the case with the ichigo when I play this game he also do acts like a strongest character in the game but with the sudden mood change I can see that the character does not looks comfortable at all. so that’s what I want to say here. do watch out for the same and give me some reply and lets have a good discussion about it.

Shame to say that you are still in level 20 and that too in the mission 7. Llloking at the level I really don’t think so you deserve any explanation from ymside because you are not at all a worthy candidate for playing this game, so that’s what I feel here. first go to the level 1 and start with the leveling of your skills and then come back here and have a talk with us about the same. Then we will reply to you where you were wrong. probably you don’t know how to handle the characters with consistency and hence you are failing to make a mark in this game. So that’s what I want to say here.

Leveling up does helps a lot and I feel it is very much essential for each and every character I nthe game that’s what I want to say here. it is very much useful when it comes to dealing up with the damages and also the character that's been leveled up makes battles, take less and less time as well. So you will see more such features in the game when you have leveled up and stop criticizing the game and hence do not worry about the same. the game is a pretty good one if you start playing the game in the right sense, that’s what I feel here.

See what I think is that each and every character here do have the rights to speak up and address the issue accordingly, that’s what I feel here, so that’s what I want to say. Now if one of them here thinks that the game is not good then we must respect his view and also keep our view in front of them we cannot say anyone to change their decision and make them tell something else. That is completely different I feel. as far as the leveling up of the game is concerned I think the game scores well with the different set of characters and also leveling up does help them in some of the stages that’s what I feel.

See we must not exaggerate the statement saying that the leveling up of the game does helsp the different character in the game. Now what I am saying that is because leveling up does not give you a good benefit at all if the character is not playing well to its expectations, that’s what I feel here. so that’s what I want to say here. do watch out for the same and let me know if there is anything that is missing out from this thread. I will surely cover that up. That’s what I want to say here.