Thread: How to go against the boss pair in Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

How to go against the boss pair in Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

Guys I am stuck in this level where I have to go against the boss pair. So can you tell me some tricks or the methods by which I will be able to go against them. Any ideas that you have for me then please do suggest me something on the same. My Stark is currently LV 18 and I constantly get owned. So what do you all recommend for me, do you have any suggestions for the game. This is the first time that I have played the game and hence I do need some suggestions from the experts about this. so start commenting guys for the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: How to go against the boss pair in Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

Ok then what I would say that go up more levels and you will easily be able to beat them for sure. So that’s what I am suggesting you. Actually I am in level 34 and I am easily able to conquer them easily, that’s what the suggestion is from my side. See there is no limitation that you should reach up to my level but even if you try and cross the 20 level mark then you will be easily be able to cross the hurdle. So that’s what I feel here and hence that’s my suggestion for you. do work on it and let me know if that was useful for you.

Well there is a simple suggestion for you in this case and what I am trying to say is that just go to mission 7 and farm your butt off to level up. On doing that you will get around 550-750 in soul points. Now if you become strong enough to put it hard then you will earn more 1300-2000 soul points. To go forward in grids u will require to alter characters to level up more. What I feel is that mission 7 is the best one to give you so much points and also put you in that level I have come across many people saying that they have earned a lot in the Level 5 but what I feel is that level 7 is the best and especially for the newcomers like you.

Have you all heard about the projectile spam. So what I am saying is that many of them here do not believe my words about that but that’s completely true that’s what I feel. if you have played Uryu at a decent level and that too with the ignition mode on you will realize that there is no option that works here. so what I am saying is that unless and until you spam the pressure attack from the opposition then there is no other option that you can try out that’s what I feel here. so hope you did get the necessary information about the same.

Comboing is a good method I feel now you must be wondering why, ok then let me explain you why is that so. See if you do look at the comboing then it is the most inconsistent of them all the methods but if you look at the attack value then I must admit that it surely has some tricks that will hit the bosses. If you initial Jump Cancel it will make you so high that you will be able to hit the bosses with their aerial attacks and hence that’s the strategy that I am trying to explain you hope that works out for you. so do work on the same and I am sure that it will be helpful for you.

It is better to get started with the ignition right away. So what I feel is that when I play against the two bosses then what I do is that I finish up one of the character as soon as possible. So that’s what it proves to be a good factor to watch out for, that’s what I feel here. Also make sure that you do not waste any attacks in the process and also plan your super move at the end. If one of the characters does not end then make sure that you keep them intact while you are planning the supermove. That’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you. so do work on the same.

Well I had noticed that somebody here had mentioned about the spam projectiles. So what I want to say about the spam projectiles is that it is of no use when you are fighting with the Kenpachi. The killing intent projectile of Kenpachi cuts through everything except Final Ichigo's airwaves. Also talking about the Comboing it is not a good option especially if the boss pair does gets to know about the failed combos. You will be attacked constantly on knowing about it.