Thread: Pre order for Serious Sam 3

Pre order for Serious Sam 3

This game serious sam 3 is approaching its release date and I am not able to see a proper link which does has the content of the videos and also the images of the game. So that’s why I am asking you all have anyone here got started with the pre order of the game. I am not sure if it is openly available right now and hence I asked you all about the same. so that’s why I need to know about the same. So guys start replying on what do you all think about the same. I know that a pre order does show up a month before the game is released. The same is not the case here. I am really thinking as if why the developers are not thinking of promoting this game. So that’s what I want to say here. Waiting for the necessary response from you all on the same.

Re: Pre order for Serious Sam 3

Where are you there have been a lots of videos and also the pictures of the game that is going around and hence if you want to have a good look at the same then I would advise you to visit the official site of the game and you will get the necessary information there itself. So that’s what I am saying here. Do check out for the same and tell me what you thought of the game. For me the game did look pretty interesting and I am sure that it will be a good one for all the gamers. So that’s what I want to say here. Do watch out for the same.

It is showing up in the steam but I am not sure that if it is available for the pre order. So I really cannot say anything about that, so that’s what I want to say here. Do watch out for the same and tell me if you do get updates from there, so that I can do a pre order from there. So that’s what I am focusing on and hence that’s what I want to say here. Also I would be still happy if the developers do come up with the retail version of the game. I will be the first one to get the game as soon as possible. So this is what information I had got here and hence let’s hope that the game does gets released as soon as possible.

No does not looks to me as if the retail version of the game will be coming soon. So that’s what I am saying here. Had the developers announced the release of the retail version of the game early then surely the release of the retail version would have come soon. That’s what I was thinking, till now the developers would have surely come with the good idea for the release of the retail version of the game soon. Still there is no assurity from the developers that the retail version of the game will be coming. So lets hope for that and pray that the retail version does comes out soon.

Hoping to get a good discount for this game and hence what I am hoping is that the pre order of the game will surely have some discount that’s what I feel. So what I am saying is that the developers should surely come up with the interesting offers that’s what I want to say here. so that will fetch up interesting deals that’s what I want to say here. playing 1 & 2 was really very interesting but now I don’t know when they will be putting up the final version, so lets hope that they do come up with that quickly.

Nice to see some good suggestions coming over here. I really felt that the issue with this should be targeted here and hence I have done the same thing over here, so that’s what I wanted to say here. Anyways nice to see that a good number of people turning out for the support of this issue and more people are wanting it to be released as the pre order. Hope so they will do that as soon as possible, I suppose. So that’s what I want to say here. Anyways you all have put up good efforts to solve the issue, so thanks a lot for that.