Thread: Will you add widescreen in Fortix 2?

Will you add widescreen in Fortix 2?

playing video games on the computer of mine is the best way to pass out the time of mine. Well I have installed Fortix 2 on the computer of mine. I am happy with the graphical look and feel of the game. however I am looking to have support for the widescreen in the game. tell me if you are having the same requirement which I have mentioned over here. I am waiting for the speculation of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will you add widescreen in Fortix 2?

I have played this particular game Fortix 2 on this computer of mine. Well according to me this particular game is going to be run on the resolution of the 1920X1080. I have also noticed that the there is a black bars at the left and right side edge of the game. it will be great if the developer of the game will provide support for the widescreen. After getting the same we are going to have great time with this particular game.

I let you know something interesting which will be useful to get the requirement of yours. Well this particular game is having support for the 16:10 widescreen widescreen aspect ratio. So you should know the meaning that you will be able to get the black bars on the displays which are having aspect ratio than that of the 16:10. If you are having resolution of 1920X1080 than it will be having an aspect ratio of 16:9.

Yes you are absolutely right you are going to have wider screen than in 16:10 aspect ratio than that of the 16:9. I am suspecting that there is an issue with the background of the screen which you are supposed to play the game and it is not enough to provide the support for the 1920X1080. I think the entire thing is being dependent on the Aspect ratio of the screen. So you should have the monitor with the appropriate aspect ratio.

I don’t agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. I don’t think so the screen will not be wider if you are supposed to have the aspect ratio of 16:10. It will not be wider in fact it will be totally opposite than that of the 16:9. You should see that you have installed all the drivers as well as you have setup proper resolution on the display of the screen so that you will be able to get the need of yours.

Well I have found number of gamers who are having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and tell them about the thing which you are looking for. I am sure that the developer of the game will definitely consider the requirement of yours if there is number of request from the gamers. I am hoping that they will help you out to get the requirement of yours.